just tryin to cut up.........

1. just tryin to cut up.........

after many years of always trying to get bigger.... I decided to slim down for health reasons and to look good.... yay! Now I am around 230.. and I dont really know my bodyfat... im not good doing the calipers on myself but the skin folds are much smaller now... id say around 8 percent bodyfat... the corner pic is of me at 260.... that one was about 16 or 17 percent bodyfat I think..... im basically on my own modified paleo diet.. the transformation took me about 2-3 months.... its amazing how what you eat can change you so quickly....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Thats great, what diet changes did you make to get that way?

3. well I just cut out starches and added more leafy vegetables and lots of fruits and lean meats... I dont count my calories anymore.. I just try to eat 6-8 times a day with a nice piece of lean meat and fruits and veggies... in the morning I have a handful of oats with blueberries and milk and whey protein.... and then before I go to bed I have a natural peanut butter + casein drink. But the changes were just more fruits and vegetables and less starch...
    •   

4. Excellent... I agree it truly is amazing how quickly your body can change with just a few tweaks on the diet.... and that's a perfect example. Great job.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying to cut up a bit (long)
    By Canadianguy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 03:38 PM
  2. Trying To Cut Up
    By bigdawg999 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 07:05 PM
  3. Time to cut up! Need some help here.
    By DarkDragon in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 01:37 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:22 PM
  5. OT: Trying to cut up --- jump rope instead of running...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 06:05 PM