Who the hell can do this in here!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Dude??? :jaw:

When was the last time that guy ate something! LOL I think I saw a peanut! That was WEIRD...but cool! :D

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ooooh, the question is, who the hell would want to do that? Hold on, let me try. Nope, not me, theres stuff in their.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
THe only way I would do it, would to be to tell people you had stomach and intestine cancer and they removed it from your body. Lift shirt up, and walla, nothing but ribs:cheers:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish I could, like Zane:

frankzane.jpg

Last edited:
jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i never really understood the appeal of a full stomach vacuum. what does it have to do with bodybuilding?

the only person that performed it right was arnold...to make his waist look smaller.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
They should reinstate vacuums into professional bodybuidling. If they did we never would have the bloated midsections that we see nowadays and physiques would be more aesthetic.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
They should reinstate vacuums into professional bodybuidling. If they did we never would have the bloated midsections that we see nowadays and physiques would be more aesthetic.
Agreed 100%!

Can you imagine Ronnie trying to do a vacuum??? Not hap'n!

:bb3:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in this day of heavy gh and igf-1 use im not sure too many serious bodybuilders are capable of doing a vacuum with all of that intestinal growth.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in this day of heavy gh and igf-1 use im not sure too many serious bodybuilders are capable of doing a vacuum with all of that intestinal growth.
I don't think many guys can anymore, so I was pretty surprised to see this picture of Rusty Jeffers from the 2007 Ironman Pro.

80818-Rusty.jpg

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Thats a yoga technique that is supposedly really good for your digestion and stomach tone. Squeezing only the left or right side I find is very difficult.

IlEagle

IlEagle

Awards
Interesting, but nothing I plan on working towards.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the ripped abs look better than the vacuum but in a non protruded sense.

DMCat

Awards
I think that the point of a stomach vacuum is to display awesome muscle control. It is an amazing thing to see and appreciate, mainly because so few of us can actually do it.