Who wants to guess my weight?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Who wants to guess my weight?


    alright who wants to throw up some numeros?
    Attached Images Attached Images   


  2. Without knowledge of height, I'd say....


    218
    •   
       


  3. im 6'3!

    guess again, wayy off!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    250
    gettin warmer


    no one else wants to guess how much this molten mountain of lust weighs? ill give your a prize if you win.

    p.s. tell chad a woman down the street from me has some goats for sale. (no im not kidding)
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    alright who wants to throw up some numeros?
    DAMN! 235

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    gettin warmer


    no one else wants to guess how much this molten mountain of lust weighs? ill give your a prize if you win.

    p.s. tell chad a woman down the street from me has some goats for sale. (no im not kidding)
    255

  7. 253 lbs as of this morning after a large bowl of Captain Crunch.

    Looking good Jomi. I'm 6'3" too.

  8. zombinator you are the closest

  9. that is some funky wallpaper.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    86lbs
    sinner he was asking his weight not how much my balls weight

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    sinner he was asking his weight not how much my balls weight
    damn straight. round that up and its the weight of my right one. my small one

  12. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    263
    DING DING DING repsss

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    that is some funky wallpaper.
    LOL wifey saw that and said basically the same thing!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    damn straight. round that up and its the weight of my right one. my small one
    damn im too late.

    but your right nut is smaller? lol my health teacher in h.s. said something about that once, how for some odd reason probably 90% of males have smaller right nuts i should find some medical data on that.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    damn im too late.

    but your right nut is smaller? lol my health teacher in h.s. said something about that once, how for some odd reason probably 90% of males have smaller right nuts i should find some medical data on that.
    is that a real statistic??? i thought it was just me, not kidding, not a HUGE difference but ones def not as big and that would be the right one!...?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Quit fooling, we all know that jomi822 is really just Nichole Ritchie pretending to be a bodybuilder.
    please just get paris out!

    i have to go purge real quick is that hawtt?

    some other BAMF put up a pic i want to give it a go at guessing the weight.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

    i wish my quads were that big

  18. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

    Im appauled! You are going to hell for that poopy!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    that is some funky wallpaper.
    yea it kind of hypnotizes while youre on the pot.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    is that a real statistic??? i thought it was just me, not kidding, not a HUGE difference but ones def not as big and that would be the right one!...?
    clinical studies have shown if your right nut is smaller...............YOU ARE GHEY!

    I measured last night and my LEFT is def smaller!

  21. id hit that beast.....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who wants to lose some weight with Formutech Nutrition?
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:51 PM
  2. SO who wants to log the new Weight Loss patch??
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 10:31 PM
  3. Just wanted to introduce my training partner
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 01:19 PM
  4. For those who want to know about the kurds
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 08:34 PM
  5. T-3 for those who want to know
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 06:18 AM
Log in
Log in