Who wants to guess my weight?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Without knowledge of height, I'd say....

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gettin warmer

no one else wants to guess how much this molten mountain of lust weighs? ill give your a prize if you win.

p.s. tell chad a woman down the street from me has some goats for sale. (no im not kidding)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gettin warmer

no one else wants to guess how much this molten mountain of lust weighs? ill give your a prize if you win.

p.s. tell chad a woman down the street from me has some goats for sale. (no im not kidding)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
253 lbs as of this morning after a large bowl of Captain Crunch.

Looking good Jomi. I'm 6'3" too.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner he was asking his weight not how much my balls weight ;)
Quit fooling, we all know that jomi822 is really just Nichole Ritchie pretending to be a bodybuilder.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn straight. round that up and its the weight of my right one. my small one
damn im too late.

but your right nut is smaller? lol my health teacher in h.s. said something about that once, how for some odd reason probably 90% of males have smaller right nuts :think: :icon_lol: i should find some medical data on that.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn im too late.

but your right nut is smaller? lol my health teacher in h.s. said something about that once, how for some odd reason probably 90% of males have smaller right nuts :think: :icon_lol: i should find some medical data on that.
is that a real statistic??? i thought it was just me, not kidding, not a HUGE difference but ones def not as big and that would be the right one!...?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quit fooling, we all know that jomi822 is really just Nichole Ritchie pretending to be a bodybuilder.
please just get paris out!

i have to go purge real quick is that hawtt?

some other BAMF put up a pic i want to give it a go at guessing the weight.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is that a real statistic??? i thought it was just me, not kidding, not a HUGE difference but ones def not as big and that would be the right one!...?
clinical studies have shown if your right nut is smaller...............YOU ARE GHEY!

I measured last night and my LEFT is def smaller! :toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
now that's a lady...:food: ,Jomi your girl is big bro...whatever makes ya happy....:lol:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
big girls need love too, more cushion, FOR THE PUSHIN'.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^^ Yes, yes they do.....just not from me! Too much cushin is just like a water bed, its a good change initally, but then it takes the whole fun out of it! lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uEUnovug2bU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uEUnovug2bU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established