2 Weeks Out

FLgator

Awards
Honestly i think you need a little more time. Do the contest by all means i'm sure you've worked hard but you are a little soft...that said you do have some bodyparts that are really good. Your hamstrings in some of the pics looked separated and calves are nice too.
Squat down a little in the side chest sqeeze your legs against each other and suck that stomach in!!!! I think you stick your ass out a little to much in the rear double bi..check the pics i think you'll see what i mean..
Whats your age though? And what weight class? that will impact how well you are gonna do
but from what i was looking at you got potential

FLgator

Awards
don't take anything i said as personal, just an honest opinion

thatoneguy

thatoneguy

Awards
ya bro i know im WAY off but the reason is the prep coach i had fake a car wreck and left me on my own andit just wasnt a good experience. im 18 and plan on doing a teen divisin just for experience. but hey thanks for the advice this is my first show

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You look awesome for 18 bro, could use a few more weeks to cut up. It wont hurt to go and see what your up against, and maybe you can find a real trainer there!

FLgator

Awards
You will probably do well in a teen division, it's hard for teens to get in great condition and hey maybe you'll lean up a little more the last couple weeks who knows? But good luck with your first show it is an awesome experiance. Great job for 18yo

r6samson

Awards
What's your height/weight and what division are you in?

I think you look pretty good and have plenty of time to finish off what you think needs to be done. Great work thus far! Good luck!

JP

thatoneguy

thatoneguy

Awards
What's your height/weight and what division are you in?

I think you look pretty good and have plenty of time to finish off what you think needs to be done. Great work thus far! Good luck!

JP
im 5 9
179 lbs
7 bf (Working on that )
teen division and middle weight open(for experience)
any suggestions?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Screw it bro, you dont loose anything by getting on stage, you look better than half the guys I have seen on days of the show. At your age you will only benefit from getting on stage. I say diet for the next couple weeks and see what happens

good luck

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally i love the pysique youve got

i know at these npc and teen shows they go for the guy that is asbolutely ripped to shreds over the bigger guy thats a little softer...never understood that.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
those legs are comin along

are you going to post show pics when the time comes

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You are looking decent. A little water/sodium/carb manipulation and you should come in pretty good.

Plus the experience will serve you well, even if you don't do well.

Anyways, You're 18 and you look like that...you have a sh*tload of potential.