December 06 167lbs to June 07 205lbs 7% BF!!!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Lots of pics hopefully doesnt take too long to load. Well my journey started in dec 06 to make a platform for me to start out on with no knowledge of supps or working out. I started 1 month with NO xplode and TrueMass.

Then came January when I started my first 4 week cycle of Halovar 50mg which took me from a 167 to 190! Supps included Halovar, NO Shotgun, Truemass, and tons of dirty bulking food!

Then came the next journey in April 07 of Halovar again for 4 weeks @ 50mg also including, Nitrix BSN 4 pills 3 times daily, AX perfect cycle, Whey protein 100g, cytogainer 108g protein, CellMass BSN 2 times daily, RPM!, Leviathan to lean up a little more lol, multi vit, and of course tons more of dirty bulking! Just about done with my PCT and have kept it all again leaving me currently at 6'2" tall and 205lbs with 7% BF measured 4 days ago! We'll just have to see where and when my next journey takes me to. I've learned so much from these boards and all the knowledgable people...to say the least I am very pleased with finding this board and the results I have gained! (also incase you are wondering what the white patch on my side is...its a insulin port site because i am a type 1 diabetic since i was 3)
:cheers: :study:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
:cheers: Nice progress and info on supps/cycle. I have one question, in the first 2 sets, why open hands during flex? Keep it going man.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Haha well truthfully I didnt know how or what kind of pics to take so I was really just taking them to give me visual inspiration to keep going!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic progress.Reps for a job well done!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
167 to 205 in less than 6 months is impressive!

what do your friends say? are you getting a lot of people asking what you are on?

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Very nice man!

Some "dirty bulk" to put on that much weight without the fat in that small of a timeframe! :D

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
167 to 205 in less than 6 months is impressive!

what do your friends say? are you getting a lot of people asking what you are on?
Absolutely everyone always says "Steroids" and I get crap for it all the time. A ton of people that I work with and people at the gym I workout at always ask what to do and what supps to take and so on. It kinda gets annoying but then it just reminds me of the great progress and hope to continue it successfully! Thanks everyone for the great replies! Rep spreading :cheers: Hooray for dirty bulking lol :donut:
Believe it or not but the little chocolate donuts are one of my favorite snacks all the time!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Really good job, now go clean your room.:donut:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you make my avi look like sh1t haha...dam I need to get back in the gym. Great job man, I never herd of your supp of choice but I'll be keeping an eye out for it.
From what I understand its just a Halodrol 50 clone. Its made by Purus Labs and the is (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17-diol) @ 50mg.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I apologize if I'm being inconsiderate, but my curiosity always gets the best of me...

What exactly is the thing on your side?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
No its all good. Its a site port for constant insulin injections from my insulin pump. Ive been a type 1 diabetic since age 3.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
so like instead of pinning, you can pump it in?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude u really feeled out. Ur first pictures remind me of me when I was 6'4 180lbs rail thin lol.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Excellent work, to me it looks like you are probably closer to 12% BF.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
hey bro NICE ****ing job seriously. i wish i could do that. hahah. i kinda wanna do roids. like made style. haha

curious, do you think because of your insulin injections what you took could have a more pronounced effect on muscle gain!?

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Damn nice progress! Im 6'6 205 look like your first pics. Im workin on it. So whats a normal days meals for you.

tattoopierced1

so like instead of pinning, you can pump it in?
yep, he wears a pager looking device and it gives insulin ever hour and then again when he eats, he can punch in how many carbs he ate and it will automagically dispense the correct amount of insulin.

my buddy has one and he loves it, much better than sticking yourself numerous times per day.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Excellent work, to me it looks like you are probably closer to 12% BF.
Im just going on the sheet my gym gave me. Ive got all the numbers from when they did it also.

Also pumping iron yes, tattoopeired got it on the nose! Maybe I need to put a vile of juice in there instead of insulin :icon_lol:

Normal meals consist of no normal meals for me. I eat so inconsistently. But always have a couple days a week of that good steak potato vegetables home eating type meals!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
hey bro NICE ****ing job seriously. i wish i could do that. hahah. i kinda wanna do roids. like made style. haha

curious, do you think because of your insulin injections what you took could have a more pronounced effect on muscle gain!?
Thats a very good question I dont have the knowledge to answer. Im still trying to understand the whole insulin/IGF-1/steroid of choice combo some people choose to use.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

i was wondering the same, if the insulin helped him gain muscle. You could probably use it to your advantage and you are prescribed it already. Im new to insulin and the like but i believe it is the same that bb'ers use.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what he uses but BBs use R. There is also N & L which last longer. R is fast acting.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
either way, thats some awesome results and progress. goooood work man.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
When I did shots I used a long lasting and humalog-R. But since Ive been on the pump whichc has been like 7 years its always been humalog-R since its fast acting and theres always what my body needs like a normal working pancreas. So is that the more insulin given after working out and huge consumption of creatine, carbs and calories with a little more than normal amount of insulin to make my body store more of it or what?

Dr29

Awards
(1) Did you take any liver support items during your cycle?
(2) What did you take for your PCT?

I'm interested in doing a cycle of this. I just want to make sure I have all the information in my hands prior to starting.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Wow those are awsome gains..

I am also on the Insulin Pump, and I noticed I started to make huge gains when I started eating carbs directly after a workout. The way I understand it is that when using insulin with a pump or pin you get the insulin much quicker and you also don't waste any because you take the right amount for the carbs you just took.

I am really impressed with your low body fat, I have trouble keeping my body fat down, because it seems like my sugar will get low when I try to cut and then I will eat a bunch of junk to get my sugar back up.

When I did shots I used a long lasting and humalog-R. But since Ive been on the pump whichc has been like 7 years its always been humalog-R since its fast acting and theres always what my body needs like a normal working pancreas. So is that the more insulin given after working out and huge consumption of creatine, carbs and calories with a little more than normal amount of insulin to make my body store more of it or what?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I also eat quite a bit of junk food I wont deny that one. I always eat a ton including a cytogainer shake after a workout.

Dr.29 I took nothing the first time during cycle and took Novedex XT and liver detox. Second time I took AX's perfect cycle during and then Novedex XT and liver detox.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
damn you respond well to that stuff if your getting that kind of gains on 8 total weeks.

nice.

r6samson

Awards
Those are pretty amazing results. Excellent work you look great!

EDIT: More information on Halovar. I don't even remember Halodrol being a PH banned years ago. This product doesn't even carry an age warning, is cheap, apparently effective, and only one capsule a day. What's is its conversion hormone: Test or 1-Test? Looks similar to 1-AD with anti-aromatizing minus the DHT derative therefore ridding the thought of MPB or BPH problems.

JP

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
Those are pretty amazing results. Excellent work you look great!

EDIT: More information on Halovar. I don't even remember Halodrol being a PH banned years ago. This product doesn't even carry an age warning, is cheap, apparently effective, and only one capsule a day. What's is its conversion hormone: Test or 1-Test? Looks similar to 1-AD with anti-aromatizing minus the DHT derative therefore ridding the thought of MPB or BPH problems.

JP
if its anything like halodrol, its similar to oral turinabol.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results bro!! Great job! I definatley think the insulin has a synergistic effect with the Halovar, but hey, can't complain about that!!!:thumbsup: The more the merrier, you know. Again great work!

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man! Big improvement in such little time. Keep at it.
And a suggest if you run another cycle sometime. Get some more supporting supps for during and post, as well as a SERM for PCT along with other PCT products. Have you had any blood work recently?

Good gains though.:wave:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Nope havent had any bloodwork done. I dont know where to do that or what to have done honestly. So whats up with me being able to keep my gains and have great libido after both cycles w/o a serm? Oh and not to mention never even close sign of gyno which a lot of people seem to have trouble with on other PH's? Im not trying to sound like a jackass here just trying to understand!

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
Looks like you got your own room when you got bigger. Survival of the fittest.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Haha! 1st pic is in my old college apt, sec pic is in my lil bros room at the rents house, 3rd is my new room.

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Good gains dude! Only thing I suggest is to try and widen your lower pecs, then you will be a complete monster.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Good gains dude! Only thing I suggest is to try and widen your lower pecs, then you will be a complete monster.
Yeah thats what Im currently trying to work on. Any training tips?

I tell them no only legal anabolic-androgenic analogue pills. They dont know the difference.

Variocam

Variocam

Awards
Nope havent had any bloodwork done. I dont know where to do that or what to have done honestly. So whats up with me being able to keep my gains and have great libido after both cycles w/o a serm? Oh and not to mention never even close sign of gyno which a lot of people seem to have trouble with on other PH's? Im not trying to sound like a jackass here just trying to understand!
Its only in the past few years that people cared about serms.

Im not so sure its necessary myself but Ill use one just to be on the safe side, especially with superdrol where I started getting puffy nipples mid cycle.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Dont hate you two. I've got the papers from the 5 star gym that I work out at with my stats from the 7% done not but a few weeks ago. Lets see your pics:whiner: :icon_lol: :donut: