Tx's pics...

txwakeskater

Awards
Well im not posting posing pics till after cycle. But i did find this disk that had this picture of me this summer at the lake. I am bigger now, but you can still tell how skinny i am. I am the one n the water, and yes thas my dog! :p

Attachments

Bone

Awards
Another Ecto I see............How much weight have you put on? Looking forward to seeing your new pics. Hope the cycle went well...........

Peace

Bone

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
texas eh....you take any supps worth mentioning before the t-1pro? saw your results on another thread. good to know you got a good start with the stuff.

txwakeskater

Awards
ive put on about 10-15lbs i would say. I took glutmine or abit and creatine but creatine just doesn seem to work fo me. I also take NLarge2 . thas it folks...

DarCSA

Awards
Great so far tx. Keep packing on the pounds and eat, eat, eat. Enjoy talking to you and will see where you get. Later

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Which one is you?...........................the big one?

txwakeskater

Awards
haha right, Im far from being big.... Im also far from where i wanna be! :mad:

Kay

Awards
haha right, Im far from being big.... Im also far from where i wanna be! :mad:
dude, youa re an ecto and pretty small frame.... another 20 lbs on your and you would look inpressive :)

keep hitting at it, you will be there in no time, especially with the BDC transdermals, they are unreal!

txwakeskater

Awards
Well thanks bro's, but i dont really think my frame is that small at 6ft 1inch.:confused: :p

IronWinner

Awards
Just curious...How much did you weigh in that pic? I wouldn't say you were skinny even then....just lean and muscular(for your age and height).

Yeah i'm 6"2 myself, and used to have a very similar physique to yours a couple years ago. Keep on pumping!:D

txwakeskater

Awards
WOW well thanks for the compliments! ;) i would say im about 143lbs n dat pic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Nootropics 0
Weight Loss 44
Cycle Logs 46
Weight Loss 17