These might as well be before pics
- 05-22-2007, 07:58 PM
- 05-22-2007, 09:23 PM
- 05-22-2007, 10:48 PM
05-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Thanks, guys. I appreciate the advice.
Hell of a lot better than the roasting I was expecting to get. XD
05-24-2007, 04:27 PM
you have a lot of stuff around. i even see a dartboard back there. looks kinda like my basement.
05-24-2007, 04:53 PM
I just saw you are only 17. DO NOT give up buddy. You have alot of mass to work with and I mean that in a GOOD way.
Congrats on your decision and remember it DOES get tough, REALLY tough sometimes BUT it is well worth the effort.
Best of luck.
Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
05-24-2007, 06:22 PM
Hey man you're only 17, don't worry about it you are doing fine!
You are still in your best years for natural growth, so don't fret over a 6-pack, just keep on eating and lifting big and pack on that mass.
BTW - I always thought you were asian for some reason
05-24-2007, 07:24 PM
05-24-2007, 08:36 PM
You have a HUGE amount of potential...keep up the work, bro. At 17 you have a boatload of test...eat big, train hard, sleep, repeat!
Your face looks like Kirby in that second pic!
05-24-2007, 09:53 PM
I just want to add you have some very large black nipples ( lots of homo mmmmm ) .....jk
05-25-2007, 01:00 AM
Neoborn - uh...dude, wait, what? XD
05-25-2007, 07:21 AM
Good luck bro. Not a bad frame to start with...good rib cage, wide shoulders and a decent amount of muscle already on ya.
Keep at it man. You know the drill, you've been on the board long enough...get your diet in order, your training in order and enough sleep.
05-25-2007, 07:38 AM
1. 6 meals mainly 60/ 30/ 10 ( pro / carb / fat )
2. Sleep 8hrs or more
3. Workout - 5 sets of no more than 5 exercises, first 2 sets warmup 25% weight, then 3 sets to failure ( drop sets are great for this )
4. All exercises basic compound exercises - Squats, Bent rows, Chins, pulls, flat bench, incline press, dips, deadlifts.
5. Creatine / whey protein / multivitamin / B vitamin.
05-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Neo, I disagree with 1 and 3. These are very individually based. You need to play with diet and training and find what works for you.
05-26-2007, 12:39 AM
05-26-2007, 05:04 AM
edit: Although looking back at it now, I'm probably going to get called "captain huge f_cking homo" for saying that... XD
07-05-2007, 01:58 AM
Don't tilt your tom-toms like that. It's better to set toms and cymbals real flat, rather than have them all angled like search beacons.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Noshirt52 in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 08-12-2012, 05:10 PM
- By atjnutrition2 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 56Last Post: 09-29-2008, 08:30 PM
- By AGELESS in forum PicsReplies: 85Last Post: 04-12-2007, 10:59 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum PoliticsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-03-2006, 01:17 AM
- By hrblcantra in forum PicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:21 PM