Friend was bored today, followed me to the gym...

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
here ya go, and everyone please FLAME AWAY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
another

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
mhmm

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok last one

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks man, trying to cut now and lose some bf %

Last edited:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
What do you do for calve work? I work mine till I want to cry like a girl and the won't keep up with the rest of me.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
eh... I just have good genetics in that dept because I dont work em out, I play bball 2-3 times a week and thats it, sorry man.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You suck lol! 19 & 17 lb gains is pretty sweet. Transdermal cycles?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Jarconis get those garden hoses(your veins) out of your arms. :)

DAMN you got some veins there. Good job.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well hopefully you have a girl to 'love' your MAIN vein. :)

aheadlan

Awards
Could you post more pics of your friend? The arms and calves are looking good man!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Looking good bro, nice vascularity through your arms!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking good there, brother! :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Looking good there J.. calves especially.. got to love the bball for a good calf workout. :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
OK bros there are many of you that have not seen this. Jar is the ulitmate Poster Boy of PH's. Tell me hard work and PH's cant produce results! Here is Jarconis around January 2002 and the above pics are from today. In this before pic he was 312 pounds. AWESOME work Jar! Your the man!

He is the one on the left.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn now that is a great job Jarconis.. AWESOME

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Well now I am even more impressed.

That is some serious dedication!

Congrats!

csakiges

Awards
Stuff like this is good inspiration for others. Just goes to show, if you put in the time, effort, and dedication, you can acheive anything. Great work bro!!!!! :D

deadW8

Awards
CALVES LOOK AWESOME, BROLY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ~HOLLA!

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
That's a AMAZING transformation bro! Keep up the good work, and you've got SICK, SICK, SICK calves, which has already been said, but needs to said again.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'll say it again: wicked calves Jar!!

Looking lean as hell man, good job. Now try putting down those 50's and get some real DB's you pussy :shoot: :D :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
thats something else man. congrats on your current physique but i do got one beef with you....whats up with the wnba shirt? Sage

A-Train

Awards
Holy crap, that is one seriously impressive transformation. Nice job, Jar...keep up the good work!

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats something else man. congrats on your current physique but i do got one beef with you....whats up with the wnba shirt? Sage

haha, I went to a 99 cent store to go looking for some vintage t shirts and I just saw that and I was like what the hell , for 99 cents , why not... hehe

b-boy

Awards
wow

I must admit jar. i really don't know what the hell to say, that is one of the most amazing transformations that i have seen, and damn im jealous of the calves bro, nice!!!! keep up the good work bro, and lest see ya add about 30lbs of muscle over the next two years, hell if you can go from that big boy to what you are now then i think you can easily pack on that much mass....LOL  good work bro, I AM IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Re: wow

I must admit jar. i really don't know what the hell to say, that is one of the most amazing transformations that i have seen, and damn im jealous of the calves bro, nice!!!! keep up the good work bro, and lest see ya add about 30lbs of muscle over the next two years, hell if you can go from that big boy to what you are now then i think you can easily pack on that much mass....LOL  good work bro, I AM IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*tear* coming from bboy this means ALOT!!!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
dude, ****... surprised I didn't catch this earlier, that is a motherfucker of a transformation! much respect bro, those lifestyle-altering decisions are always extremely hard at first, but you certainly demonstrate that with focus and willpower it CAN be done.

by the way, nice vascularity, and truly badass calves bizotch :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Jar, I said it at FG and Ill say it here brother.... one hell of a transformation, supperbbgirl aint got **** on you :)

Not only did you drop a significant amount of fat man, but you actually packed on a good amount of muscle that a lot of people would be jealous of... Im impressed brother...

institutional

Awards
i dont know why you said flame away, there is nothing to flame. your looking lean, mean and clean! great transformation. i think its awesome how you went from obese to scrawny (i mean that in a good way:) )to now looking swole. you did it the right way. its makes so much more sense to get lean and then work your up in my opinion. anyways great job!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[ALTERED BEAST VOICE] Rise From your Grave!![/ALTERED BEAST VOICE]

bb8824

Awards
Impresssive Physique

I am thoroughly impressed with the resolve and willpower you have demonstrated in completely overhauling you physique. You have certainly provided me with some great motivation and proven that it can be done. Thanks for being so confident and courageous in posting your pictures. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

I would appreciate any advice you have for someone who has begun the long road in an attempt to follow in your footsteps!<o:p></o:p>