curt2go's's the results

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Right now my diet is about a 50,40,10 split.
    50%carbs, 40%protein, 10%fat. About 3500 cals a day.
    I only eat fish, chicken, turkey. Red meat about once a week. I don't cheat and I don't snack between my 5 to 6 meals that I have a day.

I hope my results on my 1-T Pro cylcle were as good as yours were with your homebrew.
    I'm exactly one week in as of tonight. Wieght has increased 1.5 pounds so far. So hopefully with the second week kicking in I will start to see some good gains.

2. Best o f luck, Bro! Keep me posted.
    I should mention, I also take lots of vitamin supplements.
  3. Right on

I can relate alot to you man, i have had the shoulder problem, not as severe but behind the neck press almost tore my shoulder off, recovered on my own but took several months of careful training also started taking the Glucosamine/Choindroitan and that seems to have helped over all.

I just weighed in at 290 my heaviest weight yet, started a 2 nd cycle of 1-T and just waiting on some other stuff to get here to start a full out cycle and want to trim down on this one and going to take what you discussed here about your diet and get rid of all the fat. Doing GVT for the last 2 weeks and its a kick ass routine for bulking.....

You made great gains, quite a transformation!!

4. Thanks gdzid. Best of luck to you to. Take care of that shoulder.

I'll try my best to keep ya posted. I'm leaving on the 27th of Jan. for about 5 weekks. I will be sticking with my diet and training program. I'm keeping a detailed log of my diet, wieght gain, and weight and reps. So when I get back I will let everyone know how I did.

5. Cool! I look forward to hearing from both of you on your progress. I can't say what i did will work for others, but it worked for me, and thats what I'm goin' by.
    So...EAT, LIFT & GROW!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ok, here are the new full results vs previous blood test
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 10:45 PM
  2. Anyone here use the hack squat machine?
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 09:19 AM
  3. Here Comes the FDA Again!!!
    By farmer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 11:07 PM
  4. So How are the Results
    By enash in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:54 PM
  5. How many people here do the high-carb meal/day?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 07:55 AM