advice

Spartanlb11

Spartanlb11

Awards
Ok well im wanting to gain size and deff just about everywhere.. iv been told im starting to get on the right track... right now im doing muscle groups twice a week... i was wondering if hitting the chest twice a week doing about 3 exercises is the best way to gain size, or hitting each muscle group once a week with about 6 exercises for each muscle group will help gain size... any suggestion on routines like days to do which muscles and reps/sets would be greatly appriciated... going to start up another hard lifting month... want to get info now!! Have been told i need to concentrate on the chest.. so suggestions for that are much appriciated!!

Also any critiques or comments on the body is wanted also!!!

Attachments

Pumake

Awards
Quoted my own reply from another thread aimed towards training, try it, it works wonderful, youll see:

Hi mate,

Depending if you are natrual training or not. If so, you are in the overtraining zone, at least for the bulk part. Try doing 2 training sessions, and 1 max set per body part. Concentrate and eat like a horse. Combine it with some cardio every morning and a wise supplement regimen and you will grow like never before. Just started myself again. Always worked for me personally. Give it a try for 6 weeks and youll see.

Growing is done when resting and recuperating. Eat, train intense and short.

Good supps:

Creatine ethyl ester
Leucine
Protien powder
ECA-stack if leaning out
6 small meals a day

Your base looks solid, nice lines.

That is it!!!

Cheers

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
In Order of importance to growth:

1. Legs - Where the f"ck are they ? no pics????? wtf :)

2. Back - Train your lats harder - wide grip chins - deads

3. Chest - Last, you look good bro focus on weak 1,2.

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Your arms are really big! What size?

Your weak points...

Your lower lats, close grip chins, wide grip pull downs etc...

Your lower chest, decline fly.

But really, they arn't weak points, im suprised your even asking for advice,, where then did you get all the muscle?

hehehe.