(posting for baham99)

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
A friend knowing my history suggested I dig up some olds pics to post for comparison. I thought it was a daring idea, and as I sat here tonight looking at them, I am swept by emotion. I had forgotten how miserable I was...if that is possible. Perhaps my memory had suppressed the realities of my past.

There are many good bros here, and I feel comfortable in revealing this. When I said I was 135 lbs. at a smillar height (6 feet) in middle highschool, I was not exagerating. These pictures are from early highschool, just as I began thinking about improving myself. Over these years I have trained alongside many friends, seen their diet, training regiment (or lack thereof), and unfair growth. I know my shortcomings are unparalleled, regarding lightness of bone structure, frailty of frame, and pitiful stimulus for muscle growth. Now, my 185-190 pounds is not outstanding, in fact, given my dedication, it is lacking. Yet, in looking back at where I came from, and the waters I have traversed, the result of endless hours of unhealthy obsession and perserverence, I must confess I feel some pride. In my heart I know that if an average person had half my drive, or if I had half his average genetics, could be built like the pros. From the pictures you will see this is no hyperbole.

Now that the darkside is in me, and I in it, we shall see once and for all the truth behind AAS. By the end of this cycle in 12 weeks, knowing that I have done everything I could, the question will finally be answered - can AAS transcend *any* type of genetics, or will genetics trump all that seeks to fight it.

50 pounds in 5 years has changed my life. My favorite movies are Rudy and Gattaca, for they both speak on the will of an individual to triumph over his meager god-given potential. To newcomers, I hope that by reading this and seeing my old pics you will be inspired to know that you can meet any odds through hardwork, as long as that is your life's #1 priority. It of course is not for everyone, for in my example I have no choice but to always carry severe body image issues throughout life, pyschological inadequacies no amount of gear can overcome. To the vets and physically gifted, I just wanted to remind you how accomplished and unfortunate you are where you are. It is a harder goal for some than for others... and for me, it will always the most difficult, but also the most clear one. People say do not work out for anyone but yourself. But at the sametime, we all know that in this superficial world in which we live, the results of your hardwork may vastly change your identity.

In the first pics you see I only look small. BUT, once I show the proportionality with respect to my head, you will see how disproportional I once looked. And you can only imagine the ostracizing I was a subject to growing up. I did not seek to bulk only for physical growth; it was also to achieve an overall proportion so I do not look like a deformed alien. Take the pics in amusement...or take some meaning from this...I'm just glad I am speaking to an audience who shares a part of my passion and obsession, in part or in whole.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you working your ass off. I suffer from dysmorphism myself. It sucks. I know at 6'2 240lbs(15%bf), I'm not small, but the goddam mirror taunts me. I know where you're coming from, it sucks, I wish you 20 clean lbs on your upcoming cycle.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
is this what you pretty much look like right now? if not post what you look like now before you do your cycle. im sure everyone would love to see the before and afters.

by the way i have been a pretty small dude also.im 5'8 and when i graduated high school almost 15 yrs ago i was a measly 135lbs. over the years through alot of sweat in the gym i have made it to 180-185 now with the prohormones available i can hopefully reach my dream of 200lbs.

good luck bro i wish you the MASS!!!

lovely

Awards
Will I get banned for speaking my honest thoughts here?

If these pics are now and you are beginning a cycle. I will say you have no business doing any cycles. You dont even know how to eat and train hard and if you are thinking the cycle will do much you are dead wrong. You need to know what your doing and get some progress under you before doing cycles.

No offense but in the pics you look like a 12 year old anorexic boy.

Lovely

Draven

Awards
  • Established
You guys need to read more carefully. He said 5 years ago, during highschool. He was 135, now he's 185.

Bigjay00, you've done a great job and I wish you the best of luck in your upcoming cycle. I, like scotty and yourself, also feel like I'm never bi enough and look "small" in the mirror even though I know I am not. I think that just comes with being skinny for so long. It's hard to think of yourself as being any different, even though you are.

bigjay00

Banned
Awards
GUYS!!!!!! this is not me! this is baham99! these are before pics from 4-5 years ago, there another thread in this forum with his after pics before starting a ccle

Last edited:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Would be fantastic if you could link those pics.

lovely

Awards
Much better knowing they are 5 years ago pics. Good job then.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Id still like to see his training regime.....I can almost guarantee he is overtraining somehow. His cycle report page mentioned only that his training was "good" and he changed often. That is not enough, especially for an extreme ectomorph. Id get him to see Iron Addict asap. With bench=squat weight there is something wrong there......
my 2 cents.