took new pics

jjm

jjm

Awards
took some new pics recently to focus on vascularity. let me know what you think and what my problem areas are. just a little fyi nothing i do gets my traps to grow. :( btw i'm 6ft 162lbs.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You are very lean and vascular. Your biceps look like they are very nicely developed. Keep up the good work man!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you ever decide to turn into a junkie you have plenty of places to choose from :)

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
If you got a little more development out of your delts your traps would look fine.

jjm

jjm

Awards
Looks like there is something wrong with your head...
Nah I was born like that.

As for delt/trap development I was wondering if my frame size has anything to do with how well they will develop? Anyone know?

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can be just harder to develope. Maybe you're training them too often? I think you look solid. everyone needs to bring something up. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
eat! eat! and Eat again. I doubt you have much problem finding the motivaiton workout, you do look great. But if you want more muscle you've got to eat. At your size, an average of 3500 cals a weekmaybe more...that means eating every 2-4 hours a day....everyday...all day....I may sound bitter? your right. I'm choking down my 3rd meal of the day right now. And I don't much feel like eating. really work your diet and you'll put on 20 pounds in a year I bet. good luck. that is if want more muscle.

Personally, i have to have alot of muscle to make my belly look small!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
looking solid man! great develpoment only suggestion i have would be thicken up but who couldnt use that haha! keep hitting it hard bro

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Back shot please, can critique you if you are hiding your back :D Where's doze wingz?

jjm

jjm

Awards
I got my bodyfat percentage taken on monday and it came out to 7.8%. I had them do it 3 times because i thought it was wrong, and it came out like 8.1, 7.8, 7.8.

My lats wont seem to grow either.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
You look lean with good arms and chest, try to do more thickening exercises for your back.