Awards
  • Established
How did you get those hosepipes under the skin of your arms? :p

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow that arm shot is just freakish! Great job and nice wheels also.!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
thanks guys! ill get some upper body shots whenever i get the chance

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That arm does not come with that torso. :toofunny:

I'm calling photo-shop :fart:

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
lol oh really... any fat you see on that torso is all thats left and that would be probabley about 8 lbs on my lower back.... abs, obliques, and serratus are all in ill post more up if you really want proof ... cant believe that comment actually kind of pisses me off lol

actually that makes me mad enough ill go take one right now

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
i thought posting these up would be fun ive been precontest dieting for 12 weeks now and i thought i would get some nice feedback and some motivation... i didnt know people would be calling me out :run:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Tops are those stretch marks on youre lower abs and if so how much weight have you dropped?It must have been quite a bit.If so thats even more awesome.If not just disregard the previous statement as I was hallucinating.:D

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
hey bro look good, keep us up to date with your next couple of weeks

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
yeah they are .... there really only badly viewable when i take a real close up like that though so shouldnt hurt me onstage, plus still got a lot of tanning to do... dropped close to 100 pounds

will do ripped.... knew there were some good guys on here

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought posting these up would be fun ive been precontest dieting for 12 weeks now and i thought i would get some nice feedback and some motivation... i didnt know people would be calling me out :run:
Lighten-up Francis! The first picture was not much to critique.

You look good :)

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
You look ****in awesome! Your vascularity is off the hook right now.... cant imagine what it'll look like in 6 weeks. Keep up the good work brotha!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
thanks Hardcore!... ive always been pretty vascular... dont think it will win me any shows.. but looks cool i guess

B5150 well all you had to do was ask for some more pics.. just thought you could have handled it different i guess... no hard feelings

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Ya this site has some good people, keep us updated

Damn 100 lbs nice job, bet you feel allot better

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good. i thought this was actually 6 days out when i opened the thread. congrats

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
haha yea i guess i should have clarified the 6 weeks ... anyways thanks a lot for the comments guys... ill get some upper body shots on here real soon.. diet changed today and ill be super card depleted, with 2 carb up meals a week .

things are finally starting to get closer.. very excited

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
So you are playing around with your carbs already?

are yo doing a CKD diet?

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
well the last couple days ive been sick so i did play with some carbs to just try and see if i could get an idea of what the heck im going to use during the final hours ... got some ideas but still somewhat unsure...

my actual diet is a high protein, moderate to high fat, low carb diet...

as of now very low carb ... only coming from simple carbs in my first meal of the day and some fiberous ones scattered throughout, protein remains high and fats are moderate. carb up is twice a week swapping a high protein high fat meal with a pre determined high carb meal

just trying to get rid of those last couple pounds now so i can have a week or two to play with water, it being my first show

EagleEye

Awards
looking great. 12 weeks of dieting sure payed off. keep it up and good luck in your comp.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Really dialing it in now brotha!! Wont be long till we can eat again at least for a little bit!

I see the future MR. SRU right here!!
Good Work my friend

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are you competing in (weight)?

what other supps/compounds are you using to help the cut?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Do not try and worry about the water, that will go the week of when you carb deplete. You will be amazed at how much you loose that week

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
heres a quick and crappy pic for you guys... this is after empty stomach cardio this morning so dont be too harsh :)

thanks for all your comments !! there much appreciated.

H-bomb- cannot wait to hop on stage, thanks for the comments... and come on man , you gotta be happy with the wheels!! all those front squats and drop sets this summer finally pay off

Piston im competing at the Northern Kentucky and my schools show a week later, which is small, but means a lot to me, and has some big boys in it for sure.... and might even stretch it out another week and hit the upper ohio.. we will see how things go.

thanks again for all the inspiration guys!

Attachments

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
look forward to the pics bro,

good job with all the hard work

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Wickedly vascular man, looking good, keep up the hard work!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unreal veins you have going there. Good luck in your show and future shows. Takes a lot of workto drop 100 pounds. Takes a hell of a lot of work to turn into a version to step on to a stage.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man. Those veins are huge!
Keep up the good work.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
thanks a lot guys! had a little set back this week..started getting a real bum ankle and had to cut cardio totally so i'm definitely not looking up to par, but so far today the ankle is feeling a little bit better and im going to try to start back on the normal routine this afternoon. going to try and get some pics up next week sometime.. probabley going to have to turn the afterburners on because i think i have decided to try and make a lower weightclass in my first show.

keep in touch everyone!