pic of me!

dr.mattdogg

Awards
heres a pic me and my friends took. we were just messing around while drinking one night and i saw the pic and it actually looked like my arms were coming along so i decided to post it and see what u all thought. sorry about the blur, my friends camera wasnt having a good night.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Thats not really the best pic of you, but youve come along ways. You should take a pic after your T-1 Final cycle

labrad

Awards
  • Established
If you drink, then you are not a bodybuilder. Just ask Bobo. lol

db682

Awards
  • Established
Two computers, a toga, and Natural Ice (or lite). Gotta be a college student.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh natty light it's like a fine wine. Atleast he's not drinking Beast. Later J

dr.mattdogg

Awards
actually i am a college student. and i never said i was a body builder, i just lift weights.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Labrad was just messing around bro.

And yes, the arms are coming along...

db682

Awards
  • Established
Someones a little sensitive about jokes.
well heres another for ya.

I just noticed this.
Maybe its the picture or maybe its you but,
The underarms, shave (or trim) them thangs. That birdnest only makes your arms looks smaller. And besides its not very appealing to the chicks. You ever hug a chick while shirtless and theyll think there getting a loffa facial scrub.
Just a thought.
db

dr.mattdogg

Awards
haha i dunno i like my underarm hair, i think ill keep it. im not enough into bodybuilding to start shaving stuff yet. id have to be huge first.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"I, Julius Caesar McKracen, doth christen thee with the nectar of drunken villagers abound!" Or something.. :D

Time for more of those, brother.. No "I gotta get huge!" excuse, we need to see them arms at war.. :)