Summer 2003 Member Pics Contest!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
O.K. Here is what I was dreaming up. Have a couple catagories that you can list your pic in:

1. Just plain Massive

2. Most improved (Before and after Pics)

3. Most Cut

4. Overall/General

We will give it till the August 15th as far as the deadline goes. You DON'T have to wait to post your pics. If your ready to post your pic today then do it. Next week? Then do it. ALL postings between today and August 15th in THIS THREAD will be considered entries for the contest.

The winner of each catagory will win something from the member store!! This could be a lot of fun all, get involved, spread the word and let's see what happens!

Last edited:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
How to submit a pic for entry?? Simple.

Make your comments here____________________________________

Type the Catagory here------> Example pic: Most Improved :D

And attach the image(s) with the browse button below. You can only do one impage per post so if you have multiple pics you want to submit then just post several post. Are we clear? ;)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Let's see if any of you guys or gals are willing to put your money where you mouth is! And you can blank out your face so don't use privacy BS as a reason to not post!

Rhapsody

Awards
Let's see if any of you guys or gals are willing to put your money where you mouth is! And you can blank out your face so don't use privacy BS as a reason to not post!

Is this for mods and admins too?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

Is this for mods and admins too?
It's for EVERYONE! If you have a screen name here then your in! You bet, please take part.

Since you ask I think it should be compulsory for the mods of this board at least :D Calling Chemo now! ;)

Hey you get to win good stuff AND have the admiration of your peers. That should be enough!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
O.K. Here is what I was dreaming up. Have a couple catagories that you can list your pic in:

1. Just plain Massive

2. Most improved (Before and after Pics)

3. Most Cut

4. Overall/General

We will give it till the July 27th as far as the deadline goes. You DON'T have to wait to post your pics. If your ready to post your pic today then do it. Next week? Then do it. ALL postings between today and July 27th in THIS THREAD will be considered entries for the contest.

The winner of each catagory will win something from the member store!! This could be a lot of fun all, get involved, spread the word and let's see what happens!
What if you already started a body make over challenge about 5 weeks ago can you use that before pic for the contest? AM I eligible?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yes you are eligable. I'm not so concerned that the before be as of today, just that the after be as of the ending date of the contest. Now, if the before is a year old, be honest and don't pretend that its current. Make it within the last 2 months or so on the before and post MIDTERM pics as well as afters.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
can anyone help me with trying to get my damn digi cam workin?

im clueless.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It is the big button on the right. :) j/k

What are you having problems with?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
heh, funny.

for real tho, its an older polaroid kind. it came with a disk that u use to set up the program on to ur comp. only thing is, that i just got a new comp and it has windows xp. it wont work with xp. i was told to do something like download from a site or sumthin-- cant remember.

i would just use my old comp, but its fried.

any thoughts?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You will have to go the website and DL the XP version of the software. No way around it. Should be easy though.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Will post more recent ones once my cutting cycle is complete. These are from May 1.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll have some ready in the next week or two.. ;)

Anyone seen Chemo around? :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Sure he can post if he wants to. I'm looking more for the amatuer BB'er but he is welcome to enter.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't bet on it ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be! :D

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bobo says an expert in photoshop can do wonders! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, so?!?! ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
so I bet even I can look ripped with a little help from Adobe! :D :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Draven is our first entry! Should be interesting to see all the pics come in on this one! Let's get em up!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
okay here we go..

This picture was taken in July of 2002

This picture was taken September 2002

This picture was taken November 2002

This picture was taken early January 2003

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
looking ripped as hell bro... good job how much did you put on?
and what did you use?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i was 142 in that first picture and i believe 164 in that last one.. im now 178..

just creatine, protein, and vitamins..

b-boy

Awards
ha ha a challenge!

Lol hey good idea bro's, i may submit a recent shot myself...LOL i will have to go for the most massive categorie since the insulin and booted me out of the ripped catagorie, but hey the mass is coming baby, and staying pretty lean,(veins starting to come in to upper abs) so it will be fun, i hope everyone post a pic just out of fun we all know sertan(spell check) has this contest but hey lets have fun.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Re: ha ha a challenge!

Lol hey good idea bro's, i may submit a recent shot myself...
I like to think I have a good idea every once in awhile. Bboy, please submit a pic dude, that would be great for the "massive" catagory! :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
nice transformation brother. now just think what u can do in another year.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
thanx guys! yeah i trained soooo wrong for the longest time, im surprised i was still growing.. i ate wrong as well.. now that i have been doing both those right im gaining like a madman.. so we will see where i get to.. maybe one day ill be able to take the "most massive" category instead of best transformation..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's my entry.. ;)

I put together many of my personalized avatars that I use, or have used.. The top ones are my first few from January, up until the recent ones on the bottom.. I'll get newer full-body pics once I get a new camera..

b-boy

Awards
well look what the cat drug in

hey pete, nice pics bro, your still my hero  :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, brothers!

I like my back, not sure how it got to where it is now.. I never trained it as hard as my chest, or my legs(even though they suck)... You'll have to see me in contest shape, it's like a roadmap back there.. :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... that'll be right at the end of my post-cycle, just pre-cutting... guess i could show ya'll my bulking cycle... or I'll just put it in a big long post about where i've come from and not worry `bout no contests :)

ManBeast

IMPQ

Awards
thanx guys! yeah i trained soooo wrong for the longest time, im surprised i was still growing.. i ate wrong as well.. now that i have been doing both those right im gaining like a madman.. so we will see where i get to.. maybe one day ill be able to take the "most massive" category instead of best transformation..
maybe you were not training wrong...maybe the way you train works for you. If you were growing like that...you must be doing something right.

good job man.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by AlexParty
Hey Pete, awsome pics. Ur my motivation brother ;)

Now, I just need to motivate you into clearing your PM box when you write me.. ;)

Thanks alot, brother!

Originally posted by AlexParty
By the way pete, how tall r u?
I'm 5 feet, 9 inches, right now I weigh !*^lbs.. :D

**weight is not an issue**

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sheesh
Pete...

Your back is my back's hero.
lol, exactly!

looking swole as all hell Pete, I expect nothing less brother!! :D

AlexParty

Hey Pete,

haha ya I will clear it, I was wondering why u weren't writing :p, later brother.

AlexParty

Ya I know lol, I thought I pissed you guys off or something. Ok Will clear now, thanks pete and Winds ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25