The Snuggle Club!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. The Snuggle Club!


    Check it out!! I found a pic of the Snuggle Club!
    Look it's (from left to right) Beelze, Jayhawk, Ubi, Mulletsoldier, and Glenihan!
    LMFAO!!

    Sorry guys, I saw this pic and Snuggle Club came to mind.
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Libido -500pts

  3. Damn look at my camel toe in all its sexiness and glory.
    •   
       


  4. I like ubi looking all cool in his shades. And let's not forget about glen on the end... this pic still makes me chuckle

  5. I'm in Glens pants.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    I'm in Glens pants.
    He found you!!

  7. I'm totally disturbed that you knew where to find this pic, Leggo.
    Sick bastahd.

  8. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Leggo my Ego again."

  9. Rockin' the snuggle Club logo!

  10. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

  11. They all have what appears to be some form of gyno.
    :burg: :burg: :burg:

  12. OOOOH i want to join!

  13. my libido can't take another hit like that...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by manders
    OOOOH i want to join!
    Manders, hun - you don't understand.
    To join the Snuggle Club, you must be blessed with a big dong.

    At this point, you are probably thinking "well, how in the hell is Jmh80 in the club then?" which is a valid point as I'm mediocre downstairs (at best).
    But - I've got a hot, firm, round azz. (It'd look even better if I'd actually since I'm frequently mistaken for Casper the Ghost.)
    I convinced Ubiquitous, BPMartyr, and Jayhawk to let me in by parading around in a thong.

  15. when is it going to end?!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Manders, hun - you don't understand.
    To join the Snuggle Club, you must be blessed with a big dong.

    At this point, you are probably thinking "well, how in the hell is Jmh80 in the club then?" which is a valid point as I'm mediocre downstairs (at best).
    But - I've got a hot, firm, round azz. (It'd look even better if I'd actually since I'm frequently mistaken for Casper the Ghost.)
    I convinced Ubiquitous, BPMartyr, and Jayhawk to let me in by parading around in a thong.
    I just mean I want to snuggle with them its kinda cold here today!

  17. It is damn cold. Crazy weather. Mid 70's on Sunday and now wind chill is like 30.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    It is damn cold. Crazy weather. Mid 70's on Sunday and now wind chill is like 30.
    I think its in the 20 here

  19. LMAO.. I never saw this..

  20. That was a classic right thurr

  21. ROFL, I forgot about this one. Banana Cult; eat your hearts out.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  22. That's funny!! I forgot all about this

  23. SnuggleClub ftw. I think the Banana hammock's taking the Snuggle Club pretty seriously.



    If only our wives and gfs knew we were arguing in two rival factions over the ****ing internet. And one was called the ****ing Banana Squad, and the other one was called the ****ing Snuggle Club. I'm sure we could all Snuggle eachother's bananas pretty tight.


  24. Mullz, this is real life.. this is realer than real. this is AM and the motherfarkin' Snuggle Club.

    Snuggle Club in the Hizzy!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post

    If only our wives and gfs knew we were arguing in two rival factions over the ****ing internet. And one was called the ****ing Banana Squad, and the other one was called the ****ing Snuggle Club. I'm sure we could all Snuggle eachother's bananas pretty tight.

    LOL yeah, no kidding! pretty ridiculous... I mean AWESOME! haha

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Mullz, this is real life.. this is realer than real. this is AM and the motherfarkin' Snuggle Club.

    Snuggle Club in the Hizzy!
    Sorry, sorry Ubi. The trenches get thick and crazy, you know how it is.

  27. BDS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (or till i get banned)

  28. I do my friend Mullet. Stephen Hawking has a messy underwear drawer too.
  29. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    LMAO.. I never saw this..
    you were there when it was taken werent you?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you were there when it was taken werent you?
    Yeah but I'm sure we've all had those old pictures come up from the past. You know, the ones we buried deep into the darkest recesses in our memory.

    I only bring that one up when I pull the cleveland stranger.
  31. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    yeah, like me and the land rover
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  32. That picture is pretty ****ing funny.

  33. oh SNAP! is the Snuggle Club making a come back up in this mug??!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    oh SNAP! is the Snuggle Club making a come back up in this mug??!
    Nah, not really

  35. sfear, we never left. I think we've all been just busy being admirable pillars of the North American community. (I don't think we have any members off the continent unfortunately, we had a charter set up in Ireland, but they just fought with each other and disbanded into obscurity)

  36. Come back implies we left, friend. What if it was just cyclical? We disintegrated to let another group assume power for a short while, raise board esteem, all that. We could have snatched it from another group before you guys, and others after you. All that He-Man and philosophic garbage, ya know.


  37. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    LMAO.. I never saw this..
    You just had to bring this back...

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    sfear, we never left. I think we've all been just busy being admirable pillars of the North American community. (I don't think we have any members off the continent unfortunately, we had a charter set up in Ireland, but they just fought with each other and disbanded into obscurity)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5'4" (175lbs) Trying to hit the 200+ club
    By hulkinslumber in forum Pics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 09:00 AM
  2. IanM4208 joins the 200+ club with SD
    By ianm4208 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 05:32 PM
  3. Im in the 35 club
    By jakellpet in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 08:59 PM
  4. Hit the Health Club: Offset Dementia's Onset
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 12:51 AM
Log in
Log in