Pics showing a 6 month progression

Nomad71

Awards
First pic is where I started again at 145 lb (I am 35) then I go to around 152 in 2,3,4 then up to 160 in the last. I have not made incredible gains but decent ones I think. I am just getting the hang of this thing. I realize I could have done better but you live and learn. I am 5'10. The last picture is about 7 weeks old I am will post a recent one here in the next couple days.

Attachments

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great change bro and thats all truth. Got bigger and leaner or stayed just as lean! Congrats to you my man!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic job youve made an amazing transformation! Keep up the great work!

sooner999

Awards
wow..you look great..what did you take and what did your diet look like...that is amazing

SHADOW2492

Awards
Great work man progress is amazing. Keep up the good work. Just curious have you taken measurements of your bi's, chest and waist?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn nice work and man your are lean as hell. Good Job!!

Nomad71

Awards
I have never measured by body parts. I do know my waist in the middle three pics is a 27/28 inch size.

I guess I could start measuring but I dont like comparing it. It can be something I would beat myself up over rather than use in a positive way.

Natty the answer is no but legal

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Congratz on your success. I am damn impressed to a point where your progress looks unbelievable. LoL. Disregaurd my last comment its just envy seeping into my veins.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
complete turnaround bro. but if you used all those orals from generic labs you are far from natty. either way helluva change!

Nomad71

Awards
Exactly!!

I am not sure what the disbelief in the Natty is? I am thinkin I dont know what yaa mean. Even though from where I come from the Natty means only one thing. Anyway I appreciate the comments.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure what the disbelief in the Natty is? I am thinkin I dont know what yaa mean. Even though from where I come from the Natty means only one thing.As far as generic labz goes you can shop for that stuff online the same as anything.Anyway I appreciate the comments.
yeah, you can find them online but that is not the point. They are steroids so hate to break it to you but you DIDNT DO IT NATTY! Good job tho' i must say big difference, looking great. Im also not to sure about what you said earlier, did you mean you dont eat that many carbs or you eat alot of carbs?

SHADOW2492

Awards
Im also not to sure about what you said earlier, did you mean you dont eat that many carbs or you eat alot of carbs?
I am fairly certain he meant that for most of his transformation he was eating a carb restrictive diet, while recently he has been eating lots of carbs due to his realization of his metabolism.

SHADOW2492

Awards
No prob.

On a side note I think the needed increase in carbs because of metabolism is due to increased muscle mass... So you might have kept yourself lean by eating that low-carbs diet.

Nomad71

Awards
Thanks for the input. Kilts are controversial where I am at. I like em.

searcyc2

Awards
Nomad, How did you get rid of all your chestle acne?