New updated pics

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
New pics posted see page 2 - 5/7/2007

I haven't posted pics in a long time here, but decided that my full out cut is over so here are some updated pics.

If you remember me from when I used to post on here all the time you might recall that I started out in 2001 at 155lbs as shown here.

And here after a 4 week cutter :(
225lbs

I'm now going into a recomp with some AP and maybe ECA or DCP to knock out the remaining fat while trying to put on some more muscle.

Last edited:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youve done a great job and you look awesome.Very inspirational :this debunks the "well I just cant seem to get any bigger" copout!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
congrats BOHICA, those are really nice results, keep up the good work

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn man thats a great transformation! Congrats bro!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone!! Looking back I can't believe that I used to be that small, and it just seems like it was yesterday too.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT JOB!

Big transformation

CROWLER

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again, I'm still no where where I want to be... But anytime I get discouraged I look back at my old pics throughout the years and realize that it I can only keep persevering to look how I want, since anything I do is better than how I did look.

I didn't even finish my cut unfortunately, but my girlfriend got tired of me dieting and thought I started looking too skinny lol, so I decided it's time for a re comp. :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Bohica... **** when you Pm'd me about cutting I thought you actually needed to cut. :D

You definitely do not need to cut... Gentle slow clean gains and you will be well on your way to your goal. You have a great build so far. Excellent job.

B4n3 0n3

You look like a different person. Amazing change. Oh yea you legs are probly your best bodypart, very solid.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
B,

What kind of cycle experience do you have?

This is not meant to be a put-down, I'm just curious as I've been at it since late 2000 and only put on 40 lbs PH/AAS free.

My gains are still coming but appear to be slower and slower...

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Bohica, great job with the gains man, keep it up

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
looks like you totally went from pud to spud! rock on bro!

panic66

Awards
Wow great work! job well done...hope everything goes well with the recomp

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Great work Bohica, i hear ya on the girl thing. I cut down to 6% last summer and my girl was like I like you bigger, lol I thought she wanted the abs all sharp when really she wanted her big strong man with a nice outline of abs. I will now eat and get bigger all year:D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Very impressive bro, keep up the good work! Those are some serious gains.

Nomad71

Awards
I am new and trying to make sense of the time line you have worked with in from starting this forum in 2001 and being @ 155 lbs right? and now your at 225? The pics are after a 4 week cutter but you did start at 155 in 2001???

You look good and solid , cut up some more and you will look awesome!

The deal is my goal is to be at 220 ripped up and hard as soon as I can get there with out using illegal steroids. I like where I am based (i justed posted pics and will a few more in a day or so) on where I came from but I have a long ways to go. Not to mention I am a super hard gainer. My metabolism is off the charts. When I trained really hard to get cut I was so hungry I ate 8 times a day minimum and woke up at 3:30 am cause of hunger pains. The short of this is, If I dont eat a lot including carbs I burn my muscle off and drop weight.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Damn - looking awesome. I hope to be there one day!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Look at those cute little girly legs... he's so pretty!

Ok, ok, enough already... well done sir!!!!!!!! Looking pretty cut there. I bet a good, slow, steady recomp is going to do you good.

Solid big man... solid.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Nice work! Shows what a good 6 years of dedication can do you. Keep up the good work. A nicely laid out ReComp should do real good.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
hows recomp going brother
Going good, my new job has me on my feet and working out in some sort of way 8-10 hours a day. I've spent the last 2 weeks trying to figure out how much calories I needed just to maintain since I'm so active. 4200 calories give or take a hundred is my maintence spot. Taking in 5000 calories so far, so here in a couple weeks gonna see how I feel/look.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Well with 5000 calories in you that should definitly be plenty. And a chore at that. I have gone that high before and man was I sickof eating food. That is allot of beef, chicken and rice.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Sweet results man.... I remember your first like it was yesterday...

Awesome work pimpin'.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Just an update. Since Jan 1st I have put on around 8 pounds of muscle and dropped a couple % of bf due to the stresses of my job. It keeps me so active that I constantly eat. I'm lifting 2 heavy full body lifts a week and one light full body repetition day. I enjoy it a and will be continuing this workout even when it gets less hectic.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Here are some new pics I took today. I'm getting married June 30th and our honeymoon is going to be in Cabo, so the next 6 weeks I'm leaning down from what I've put on. I have def put on some size I think since December.

Please excuse the white ass legs, I am just now able to start really hitting them hard since I'm not running anymore and finally figured out some exercises to get my quads growing since squats just make my ass huge lol. Damn power lifter squat style.

I have a log going over in the supplement log section if anyone wants to check it out.

Last edited:
Chicken

Chicken

Awards
Jeezus thats a hell of a change, probably one of the biggest ive ever seen. Good Job!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You....you look so different in real life from your avatar :(

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Great work man. Outstanding progress!

I may have missed it, but supp and aas history?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric Potratz Anabolics 35
danthaman101183 Pics 45
Pics 34
Pics 3
Max32 Pics 62