Pics from the new guy

mikey k

Awards
Just posted in general chat area, my background is there. Aiming to put on 10+ lbs more, to that end, bought a tub of Xtend, and Vitargo today, as well Novladex. Attaching most current pics below, as well as my progress July '05-'06.

Suggestions, comments appreciated. thanks all!

--Mike

Attachments

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All I can say is youve done an excelent job and the hard work definitely shows!

mikey k

Awards
but why do you have novladex?
Was recommended to me, thought the idea of increasing testosterone in that way might work well for me at my age. Literally took my first dose last night, if any thoughts, definitely would like to hear 'em. Also using Xtend, and Vitargo, as well as aminos and lots of protein.

if i should move this to another thread, will do...

Mike

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if your going to start logging i would. but if jus simple discussion this seems fine. I never seen anyone take novladex jus for a test booster. well be safe i guess, I would suggest reading about supps before you purchase them. I'm not putting you down, but i think there is a better variety of supps out there as a test booster and cheaper then novladex.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
looking good, but be careful with Nolva.

mikey k

Awards
more info?

looking good, but be careful with Nolva.
hey ripped, can you explain a bit more fully? I did read up a bit on the Novladex before starting on it last Friday, and yup, I definitely will do more reading next time BEFORE I buy...but if I should go off the stuff now, or if you have more specific concerns, please let me know.

Also, had read that I should take tribulus when cycling off, does that make sense to you?

thanks,

Mike

willie2

Awards
Mk...nolvedex is used MOSTLY in the BB'd community for reduction of estrogen related to gynocomastia or "***** tits"...now a reduction in estrogen does not necessarily garantee you an increase in test...and I don't think it a wise thing to use Nolva in that way...JMHO...

where did you get the information about using Nol to boost test? if it was an article somewhere, can you post it?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will help boost test levels...as well as help lower estrogen levels.

The thing with Nolva is that it will hurt your Lipid Profile, so taking things like NAC or Milk Thistle will help.

You are talking about Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Gaspari's Novedex XT?

mikey k

Awards
thanks for clarifying

Nolva will help boost test levels...as well as help lower estrogen levels.

The thing with Nolva is that it will hurt your Lipid Profile, so taking things like NAC or Milk Thistle will help.

You are talking about Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Gaspari's Novedex XT?
To be clear, am taking Gaspari's Novedex XT, which does boost test and lower estrogen, does it have the side effects you mention above?

thanks,

Mike

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Novedex is 2 AI's. This will help supress estrogen and in turn your body should produce an increase of testosterone.

AIs (Aromatase Inhibitors): Aromatase is the enzyme that causes the conversion of testosterone into estradiol and androstenedione into estrone. Aromatase inhibitors lower the amount of estrogen in post-menopausal women who have hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer. The hormone estrogen delivers growth signals to the hormone receptors. With less estrogen in the body, the hormone receptors receive fewer growth signals, and cancer growth can be slowed down or stopped.

mikey k

Awards
updated pics

So--am now up to 180, bf only slightly more (13.5%), finished the Novodex and seem to have gained around 5.5lbs of muscle in 2 months. Attaching new pics, and my before pic from July 05 for reference (when i was 163 @ 18% bf).

thanks--where do you think i go from here?

- Mike

Attachments

mikey k

Awards
hey

bump--would appreciate any comments. thanks--mike