christmas in iraq

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
thought id share a pic of us gettin ready for christmas.

Attachments

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol!!!

Thats great.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I wonder if the guy at the bottom knows he has a weapon pointed at his head :)

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
who cares? i never liked that guy anyways. haha
That looks like Eric P. if not there are two ugly lads out there.
Happy Crimbo, mine is being spent in Iraq as well.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
well if you ever come to the nice neighboorhood (anaconda) you should check our gym

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
well if you ever come to the nice neighboorhood (anaconda) you should check our gym
I was there a month ago talking to the Rentention NCO for the Guard/Reserve, they want me to reup.

M

m88tow

Awards
You might want to watch what you say on here from now on man. Think about what you have posted in other sections on this forum now you have pictures up, not a smart move.

Hope you enjoy Christmas as much as you can over there man, be safe.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
You might want to watch what you say on here from now on man. Think about what you have posted in other sections on this forum now you have pictures up, not a smart move.

Hope you enjoy Christmas as much as you can over there man, be safe.
thats why im not in the pic and neither is anyone in my unit. good lookin out though

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
thats a classic merry xmas and thanks for your service

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what someone said prior... its better to just keep your mouth shut when your down there. In my few tours down there... telling anyone where you were is a HUGE no no. Bottom line... THINK OPSEC!!!!

Adams
OPSEC is not saying that you are one of so many soldiers on a FOB, it is troop movement, rotations, guards times, weapons and operation info. I know what you are saying, however to name your FOB is trivial in OPSEC.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
opsec hahhaa hahahaha hahahaah oh no now iraq knows about anaconda the second largest base in iraq. i dont think they knew about it till now. oh wait 1000s of them already work here!

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
opsec hahhaa hahahaha hahahaah oh no now iraq knows about anaconda the second largest base in iraq. i dont think they knew about it till now. oh wait 1000s of them already work here!
Are you telling me that TCNs work on post, what is this Army coming too?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Awesome pic, I hope that guy w/the gun pointing at the other guy below him isn't intoxicated LOL

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
You are completely wrong. OPSEC is not This or That. It is anything that can give a piece of the puzzle. So if you dont even know what to protect... how are you going to even protect it?

Adams
Are you for real mate? I know OPSEC very well, my MOS depends on it. To say that I am at a certain FOB when I use a ficticious username is trivial, not to mention that every FOB is on google. The statements made had no details to them except the name of FOBs which are releasable by POA directives. Appreciate you concerns though.

I

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
As for you soldier... I will find other means to contact you. You need to stop giving information... Doesn't matter if it is generally known. Such as your piece about anaconda. You are bringing disgrace to the uniform we both wear.

Adams
Got you before you deleted it!

I have to ask how he is bringing disgrace lad. I have been in the US Army for over 12 years now and he has done nothing wrong. OPSEC is a great thing to have I agree, just make sure you know what you are talking about prior to spouting out ****e.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay... Im done with this.. you two go ahead, and keep pushing information. I deleted my posts here, cause I want nothing to do with this anymore. There are to many ifs and buts with the living monster of OPSEC, and giving ANY information is not wise.

All in all.. you two have a merry christmas, and happy new year. My best were had in iraq.

Adams

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i dont care what anyone says this pic was a highlight of xmas

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
thank you, maybe ill get naked and take a new year pic!