time to start again
- 12-11-2006, 02:29 PM
- 12-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Well from what I see you need to work on your legs. Just kidding.You have a nice base and your lean which Im envyous of.LOL From what I see you need to slam your back and shoulders.Heavy deads,Rows,straight arm pullovers,DB an military press and youll look awesome!Good luck.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
12-11-2006, 10:20 PM
This is what i was at
here are a few pics of me before the season.. lost alot.. going to get it all back tho hopefully.. dont mind the tan lines
12-12-2006, 12:57 AM
i think you look like you should be a spokesman for legos. your face looks like the guy in the commercial!
i agree with the shoulders and back
12-12-2006, 09:42 AM
12-12-2006, 11:31 AM
i agree with everyone else. hit up the shoulders and back. Dont know how the legs look but make sure you arent neglecting those.
12-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Hit your back hard and your delts. Needs some width to bring everything together nicely. Good starting base though. Also hit the wheels as well.
12-19-2006, 11:59 PM
12-20-2006, 09:08 AM
12-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By punthra in forum Workout LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2016, 11:37 AM
- By STA in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-15-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Kcsingh in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2013, 02:18 AM
- By JonesersRX7 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2005, 01:45 PM
- By Bennett in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2004, 06:04 PM