time to start again

1. time to start again

Well season is over and its time to start lifting hard again and trying to gain everything back. Can you all give me some feedback on the areas i should concentrate on....

thanks for the feedback
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. Well from what I see you need to work on your legs. Just kidding.You have a nice base and your lean which Im envyous of.LOL From what I see you need to slam your back and shoulders.Heavy deads,Rows,straight arm pullovers,DB an military press and youll look awesome!Good luck.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. This is what i was at

here are a few pics of me before the season.. lost alot.. going to get it all back tho hopefully.. dont mind the tan lines
    Attached Images Attached Images   

4. i think you look like you should be a spokesman for legos. your face looks like the guy in the commercial!
    i agree with the shoulders and back

5. im trying a new calling in life, changing pictures with paint program.. if you too would like this done please send pictures, face color and preference of smiles to jondoe@paintpro.com

6. i agree with everyone else. hit up the shoulders and back. Dont know how the legs look but make sure you arent neglecting those.

7. Hit your back hard and your delts. Needs some width to bring everything together nicely. Good starting base though. Also hit the wheels as well.

8. and chest

9. Your chest and traps look a little small compared to the rest. Arms look great.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 11:19 PM
  2. Time to start gaining again
    By STA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 04:16 PM
  3. Time to start again
    By Kcsingh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 02:18 AM
  4. WW7 thread "time to start riding a bike" - where?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 01:45 PM
  5. About to start again.
    By Bennett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 06:04 PM