pics of pain

pain4pleasure

Awards
Here are front and back biceps, I hope to compete in about a year when i can add some more size. Would love to hear criticism and advice from anyone, but especially those who have competed. Thanks,

-Pain

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you;re thinking of competing better get used to showing those lower body pics too...One of the many reasons I won't be competing :)

pain4pleasure

Awards
don't wear underwear, I don't think it would be worth it for you to see legs, you wouldn't only see legs.:icon_lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If you;re thinking of competing better get used to showing those lower body pics too...One of the many reasons I won't be competing :)
Y would you let Pain not wanting to show his legs stop YOU from competing?

CROWLER

superman20

Awards
well the upper body seems to be pretty well proportioned. good peak on the biceps. However, an upper body is easy for most people to develop. I give credit to those who got the legs as well. Lets see the legs, thats where the real work is put in.

SSW

SSW

Awards
Hard to tell but I think the chest needs a little work, everything else looks good.

pain4pleasure

Awards
thanks ssw, I lift up my arms and my chest dissapears, pisses me off. very detrimental to my olympia goals. hahahaha.

So does the white head with no facial features. lol.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Upper body looks awesome, hard to tell much about your abs and lower back tho, KEEP it up, nice work.