12/8 Glen pics

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I took these right before a huge chowdown session of chicken burritto and rice and beans :) ... they are terrible quality but best i can do for now

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Damn ***** looking good glen..I get my **** together.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
What no leg shots? Cmon I wanna see those calves!!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Still solid and lean my friend... little ass waist and big broad shoulders.

I've been having humongous chowdowns all week because of our new goals we set for 2007.. you know, beating Beelze?

But as I said, you are looking tight with good proportions bro... Nice work.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Props to you bro i envy you! Great V-Taper, lean and just look brick solid!

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Wow Glen you have a great physique. Amazing proportions, taper, thickness, and conditioning as well! I wouldn't even know weak point to pick out! Do you know your current bodyfat %?

It would be great to see a back shot as well as the wheels if you could.

Nonetheless, you have a physique that many (including myself) wouldn't mind to have! Your hard work shows....

Mike

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i really appreciate all the kind words guys thanks a ton seriously!

mikey - my bf is around 10% maybe slightly just under

as for back and legs i would be more than happy to take pics except i can't at the moment given my limitations of only a cell phone camera and not having a mirror set up conducive for taking a pic of my legs or back

in a few weeks i'll have a digital camera though and should be able to get a full set of quality pics of all the manditory poses

again thanks everyone all your comments really mean a lot!

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
i really appreciate all the kind words guys thanks a ton seriously!

mikey - my bf is around 10% maybe slightly just under

as for back and legs i would be more than happy to take pics except i can't at the moment given my limitations of only a cell phone camera and not having a mirror set up conducive for taking a pic of my legs or back

in a few weeks i'll have a digital camera though and should be able to get a full set of quality pics of all the manditory poses

Awesome! I wish I was that lean.

I'm actually in the same position as you. Was planning on posting some pics using a camera phone, but the woman is getting me a digital for the holidays so I'm just going to use wait for that. Although now I might not want to because I'm going to look like **** compared to you.

Well anyway, thanks again for the shots and looking foward to some new ones down the road!

-Mike

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
looking good glen

the dove body wash is soft like a cloud on the skin

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hahahah in all fairness deoudes one of my roommates is a chick and i swear that's her's ... believe me though i have my fair share of products that would set off a good chuckle .. for instance my face exfoiliation cream :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey man, we wouldn't be on this site if vanity weren't concern to some degree

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well Glen, I gotta say it didn't take you very long to get back into shape!

GREAT JOB!

CROWLER

superman20

Awards
10%bf ? thats bull****. dude you have to be hangin around 6-8% in my opinion.

ryano

Awards
  • Established

You got a roommate...she can push a button.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
10%bf ? thats bull****. dude you have to be hangin around 6-8% in my opinion.
well thanks man but i'm really around 10% .. i have a touch big of fat in my lower back and most people just underestimate body fat% ... remember 3% is visceral fat around organs that isn't going anywhere ... when i was on stage i was around 5% and i was much much much leaner

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
You got a roommate...she can push a button.
that would work .. except none of us have a digital camera .. in a few weeks i'll have one though and will get a whole set up

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
hey glen...have you been on, or currently on anything? just wondering if your cycles lately what you have been using, what dosages, and how long...thanks bro

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
btw glen...yea you look about 8% there, and you look good as hell like you always do!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Man... I don't really pay too much to people's pictures but you look bigger than the last set of pictures I remember seeing you in. You must be looking to compete professionally, huh?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Man... I don't really pay too much to people's pictures but you look bigger than the last set of pictures I remember seeing you in. You must be looking to compete professionally, huh?
thanks for the kind words, i really appreciate them

i'm certainly not looking to compete professionally ... i'm NO WHERE i mean NO WHERE near the level that national competitors are and have no hopes of ever getting a pro card .. hell i don't even want to compete ever again .. way too much hard work at the expense of having an enjoyable life .. i just like being in decent shape :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hey glen...have you been on, or currently on anything? just wondering if your cycles lately what you have been using, what dosages, and how long...thanks bro
starting in mid-late august i was on

1-8 test prop 125mg eod
1-8 tren ace 100mg eod
since then i've still be on 125mg of prop eod and 400mg of eq a week ... this is basically over .. PCT will begin dec 21st and i'll be off until May

2.5 weeks ago i started 150mcg of peg MGF 2x a week

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind words, i really appreciate them

i'm certainly not looking to compete professionally ... i'm NO WHERE i mean NO WHERE near the level that national competitors are and have no hopes of ever getting a pro card .. hell i don't even want to compete ever again .. way too much hard work at the expense of having an enjoyable life .. i just like being in decent shape :)
Aren't you going to be the next Rick Collins? :D

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I could never get into the shape you're in without almost physically falling apart.. I was in the best shape of my life at 140lbs (I'm 5ft7in) doing mixed martial arts (mostly muay thai, bjj and boxing) 6 days a week. I ate perfectly and lifted weights 5 days a week. I basically worked, trained and slept. My bodyfat was probably still at 15% or even a little higher.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we should initiate Glen into the *club* Ubi...

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Glen's been a member since it started my friend. :) It's implied but never has been said, as with many *secret* members.

ssshhhhhhh

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn glen, you've put some quality size on since last time. turning into a tank brutha, keep at it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bump nice work Glen, looking thick and cut brother.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
looking good, man. I have the same stats 5'8" 205lb, except I'm fat LOL

jjm

jjm

Awards
Wow. You seriously have the perfect build (IMO). Do you have any idea how much someone who was 6ft would have to weigh to look like you? I noticed you were vertically challenged at 5'8"... :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
wow thank you so much i really appreciate it!

that's a really really hard question to answer .. so much depends on frame, bone structure, size of joints, muscle density, where one carries fat, etc.

but seeing as i'm a little over 68 inches and around 205 .. that's roughly 3 pounds an inch .. you're 4 inches taller .. so i guess around 217-220? .. again there are SO many variables that come into play its pretty much impossible to answer

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Damn fast metabolism bastards!! lol j/k glen you look great man. I dont get that lean until 6 weeks out or so (i'm a fatty). I'm tipping (literally) the scales at 280 these days, but I did manage to reach that goal without GH and slin which was nice. Anyway not to stray from the topic. Lookin good and keep it up!!