12/8 Glen pics
- 12-11-2006, 06:24 PM
- 12-11-2006, 06:28 PM
12-11-2006, 07:00 PM
12-11-2006, 09:35 PM
12-11-2006, 10:31 PM
12-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Wow. You seriously have the perfect build (IMO). Do you have any idea how much someone who was 6ft would have to weigh to look like you? I noticed you were vertically challenged at 5'8"...
12-15-2006, 03:38 PM
wow thank you so much i really appreciate it!
that's a really really hard question to answer .. so much depends on frame, bone structure, size of joints, muscle density, where one carries fat, etc.
but seeing as i'm a little over 68 inches and around 205 .. that's roughly 3 pounds an inch .. you're 4 inches taller .. so i guess around 217-220? .. again there are SO many variables that come into play its pretty much impossible to answer
12-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Damn fast metabolism bastards!! lol j/k glen you look great man. I dont get that lean until 6 weeks out or so (i'm a fatty). I'm tipping (literally) the scales at 280 these days, but I did manage to reach that goal without GH and slin which was nice. Anyway not to stray from the topic. Lookin good and keep it up!!
12-16-2006, 08:58 PM
12-20-2006, 12:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By datBtrue in forum Weight LossReplies: 44Last Post: 12-05-2015, 02:27 AM
- By Lightweight1 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 27Last Post: 02-12-2012, 09:53 AM
- By yosahab in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:46 PM
- By windwords7 in forum PicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
- By glenihan in forum PicsReplies: 68Last Post: 04-09-2005, 02:49 PM