12/8 Glen pics

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Glen's been a member since it started my friend. It's implied but never has been said, as with many *secret* members.

ssshhhhhhh

2. damn glen, you've put some quality size on since last time. turning into a tank brutha, keep at it.
    •   

3. Bump nice work Glen, looking thick and cut brother.

4. looking good, man. I have the same stats 5'8" 205lb, except I'm fat LOL

5. Nice work Glen!

6. Wow. You seriously have the perfect build (IMO). Do you have any idea how much someone who was 6ft would have to weigh to look like you? I noticed you were vertically challenged at 5'8"...

7. wow thank you so much i really appreciate it!

that's a really really hard question to answer .. so much depends on frame, bone structure, size of joints, muscle density, where one carries fat, etc.

but seeing as i'm a little over 68 inches and around 205 .. that's roughly 3 pounds an inch .. you're 4 inches taller .. so i guess around 217-220? .. again there are SO many variables that come into play its pretty much impossible to answer

8. Damn fast metabolism bastards!! lol j/k glen you look great man. I dont get that lean until 6 weeks out or so (i'm a fatty). I'm tipping (literally) the scales at 280 these days, but I did manage to reach that goal without GH and slin which was nice. Anyway not to stray from the topic. Lookin good and keep it up!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    Glen's been a member since it started my friend. It's implied but never has been said, as with many *secret* members.

ssshhhhhhh
    haha thats ssoooooo mean. im so friggin curious now!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Fat % Pics (15%, 12%, 10%, 7-9%)
    By datBtrue in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-05-2015, 02:27 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 09:53 AM
  3. 12 weeks out Pics!!!
    By yosahab in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:46 PM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
  5. Glen - 12 weeks out