Back progress pic.

jjm

jjm

Awards
Back progress pic and new recently added pic!

I wasn't sure if I should just add this into my other thread, so if it's a problem then I don't mind if a mod merges my threads.

I took a back pic the other day and compared it to one of my other back pics from a couple months ago. Let me know if you see any changes guys.

Before

After

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice. Youve put on some more quality muscle and leaned out a fair amount.The rear delts look awesome.Keep it up.:thumbsup:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Great progress, the extra size is clear to see.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides the tan, more definition, more muscle i would say you are doing something right. keep it up.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DAMN!

I saw the first pic and thought that was the AFTER, then I saw the next pic.

GREAT job. Muscle gain AND it appears fat loss.

Hey wait a second you mean you didn't have to do a huge, get fat bulk to gain muscle????? lol

Nice going!

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll echo what these guys said. very noticable and quality muscle.

jjm

jjm

Awards
Thanks guys! I'm actually 3-4 lbs lighter in my after pic.

I know it would be a hell of a lot easier to just eat anything to get bigger but I really don't want to lose definition. That's part of the reason I don't want to go back on monohydrate...

Sometimes it's kind of discouraging to make slow gains. I mean before I took the 'after' pic I really wasn't expecting much to change on me, so it was a nice surprise. :)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Night and day bro! Great job!! Keep it up:dl:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Great progress, your lower back looks weak compared to your upper back, but the upper back looks great.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
awesome job brotha you got a lot thicker and add some good quality size, and other muscle groups got bigger as well

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you run a cycle or something during those couple months? What kind of supplements and training program? Very nice progress i must say again.

SSW

SSW

Awards
You look more cut and you arms and shoulders look a little bigger. Nice job. :D

jjm

jjm

Awards
No I didn't run a cycle. Only supplement I was taking was protein. I used to take creatine but I didn't like the bloated look.

Would now be an acceptable time to run a test cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you feel you are having trouble gaining now. You need to put serious thought into it first and a lot of research as well.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You're doing fine with protein... dial that diet in and you'll do even better... You can try a sassy USP product, or one of the other guy's stuff before you even think about running Test.

BTW, how old are you?

Think of AAS like getting a tattoo... you need to put a lot of thought into it, otherwise you'll be one of those dudes with Woody Woodpecker on his forearm... or worse.

You're showing great patience and improvement already... Do all you can natty and then maybe one day you might choose to run a cycle.. but you must weigh the pros and cons... and above all you must know exactly what you are putting in your body and know how to deal with the contingencies.. You must UNDERSTAND how things work and how to deal with them.

Stay Natty. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're doing fine with protein... dial that diet in and you'll do even better... You can try a sassy USP product, or one of the other guy's stuff before you even think about running Test.

BTW, how old are you?

Think of anabolic steroids like getting a tattoo... you need to put a lot of thought into it, otherwise you'll be one of those dudes with Woody Woodpecker on his forearm... or worse.

You're showing great patience and improvement already... Do all you can natty and then maybe one day you might choose to run a cycle.. but you must weigh the pros and cons... and above all you must know exactly what you are putting in your body and know how to deal with the contingencies.. You must UNDERSTAND how things work and how to deal with them.

Great advice.:study: :goodpost: :goodpost:

jjm

jjm

Awards

BTW, how old are you?

Think of anabolic steroids like getting a tattoo... you need to put a lot of thought into it, otherwise you'll be one of those dudes with Woody Woodpecker on his forearm... or worse.

I'm 21.

I've been researching on this board ever since I registered, I just don't participate in discussion because I feel I have no place telling someone what's right and wrong.

I've read about of all the sides and potential risks associated with goin on the sauce and I would still like to do it eventually.

As for USP labs and 'other guys', are you referring to prohomones and/or designer steroids? If you are then I really don't want to mess with those.

I've been around here long enough to know that you are one of the guys on here who really knows his ****, so if recommend that I wait a little while longer then I guess I will do just that, although I am getting pretty anxious...

BTW lookin good in your av. :)

jjm

jjm

Awards
I guess I forgot to post it on these boards, but I got my bodyfat percentage taken recently and it came out to 10.4%. Back in July I was at 14.2%.

I posted pics on another board because I couldn't believe it came out that low but basically they all said it looks legit. What does anabolicminds think?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would say that it legit you look 10% or lower. Nice shoulders man.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
you look as to gained a littel muscle in your thickness. Your delts still look great. I think you need to widen you back a little to even out your delts. You look great keep up the hard work

Birdsizzle

Awards
whats your height and weight? it would help put things in perspective.

jjm

jjm

Awards
Well in that pic I'm 160, so I'm down 4 lbs from my last weigh-in. I really wish I could get my lats to blow up because they'd accent my waist size nicely, but it's just not happening.

My back routine now is:
Widegrip pullups - 3x10
Deadlifts - 4x5
Barbell bent over rows (underhand) 3x10 then I add in a drop set
T-bar rows - 3x10
Cable rows - 3x10 then I do another drop set
Pulldowns - 3x12

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
your work out plan looks great, try adding some extra weight to your pullups. Also try diff stlyes of pullups ever 3-4 weeks. Like close grip, behind the back or pullups in front. You want to trigger all the diff. muscles in your wings. But by adding weight has given me the best results I usually try to do 4 sets. ranging from reps starting at 10-8 down to like 2-4 with real heavy weight. The only set I usually do with out weight is my first., Then each set I add more weight. Stretch in between as this adds great stress to them.