Back after a year(much smaller)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lost a ton of size and weight(cut 45lbs from 250-260 and put back 15lbs of FAT Now after a year Im back.Im trying NutraPlanets Turkesterone and some other stuff.Hoping to recomp to a leaner meaner me.

Last edited:
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot the pic of the wheels makes me look like I have chicken legs.I would have got a better one but the Mrs was getting frustrated.The full shot with the flash makes my legs look better if you can see through the glare.:blink:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot the pic of the wheels makes me look like I have chicken legs.I would have got a better one but the Mrs was getting frustrated.The full shot with the flash makes my legs look better if you can see through the glare.:blink:
HAHA that's funny, my lady gets irritated as hell when I ask her to take pics of me flexing.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad Im not alone it this hahaha.Your back looks very good and considering the life,stress and slack factors you should blow up like a balloon when things get in check.Thats what Im expecting for myself also.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I plan on actually looking like I work out after the new year.. I'll look forward to seeing your forward progression! :bb: