arm-shot going bulking!

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Here's pic of my arm. Planning on doing a bulk-period with the NHA-stack and hopefully buil some more mass!(i will post an after-pic) Im 194 cm so it's hard to look thick! I hate the fact that 16,5 " doesn' look that much at my height:(

Ozz

Attachments

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry. For some reason I saw no attachment the first time I opened the thread.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much is 194cm? will wait for the after pic. wish you luck. dont forget the other bodyparts i.e. i hope youre not a bicep man.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Yes if 16,5" is about 42 cm? Dont u trust me? You hurt my feelings! Im european and use different units. 194cm is about 6,37 ft.

Ozz

Attachments

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would slam your shoulders if I were you It will make your arms appear bigger .

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
Im slamming both tri's and shoulder with basic exercises like millitary press, french press etc. I hope im going in the right direction. I appreciate and second your oppinions.

Ozz

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr Ozz,

Best of luck on your journey.

BTW I would slam dirty south muscle with a 45lb plate Ha just kidding DSM :)

CROWLER

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only speak the truth, I rock 20" arms and have a friend with better shoulders but 18"s and His looks 2xs bigger than mine.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Total perception. Being lean and solid tris will yeild better lookin guns than just big arms. Mine are 18 but because of the high BF% look smaller than someone ripped at 16.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I only speak the truth, I rock 20" arms and have a friend with better shoulders but 18"s and His looks 2xs bigger than mine.
I hate that! You see a small dude sporting some muscle on a lean frame and you hear, especially the chicks who go ga-ga, saying how huge he is. Then they turn to you and ask you why you don't look like that...WTF?!? I'm not putting the smaller dudes down, by any means. It just goes to show a lot of it is illusion and proportion.

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
In my current routine I do shoulders once a week. Should I run that up to twice?? I norammly do 3 sets x 8 millitary press in smith at about 170 Ib, 3 sets x 8 of Flyes at 40 lb and some kind of isolating mashine 3 sets. Of course I don't do the same every week;-) Milliary shifts to db-press and so on.
Any thoughts on that??

Ozz

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im so with you Cuffs, And Dr . Im not a fn of Smith machine presses, It takes out the smaller muscles . And dude I would do about 6 sets of presses thats your butter. Always your basics ( power moves ) Deadlift, bench , press,etc. Those I do about 6 sets of heavy. Then do Iso's. If there no muscle there Iso's dont have anything to work on. Or should I say Iso moves are for after you have size then you use those for fine tuning.