first contest pics

1. first contest pics

this was my first bb show 6week diet started at 205lbs contest weight 179
    first place lightheavy
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. Very nice man...Lookin great and welcome to the forums! Make sure to stop by and introduce yourself and i'll look forward to your posts. You look like you could definately add to the knowledge base.

3. That's Amazing!! Good work and welcome to the boards.
    •   

4. ooh crapola, I went from weighing 197 to todays weight of 178.5 and look nowhere near that great, congrats!

5. HEY JAY THIS IS MY BOY!!! A trainer from hell I tell you! this is the only person I know who can make me feel like throwing up yesterday's dinner from a chest workout in under 45min! He is a great addition to the board and he needs to get his azz posting!!!

6. Very nice, looking more like 190! Nice job!

7. wow impressive man GREAT JOB

8. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Very nice, looking more like 190! Nice job!
    I second that. Awesome job and i bet its not beginners luck haha. Must be tough to drop weight like that. Look forward to you sharing your knowledge/experience with the board. Stick around this is the best BB board around for sure.

9. Look damn good, when is your next comp?

10. if everything goes well i will be doing a show in spring or summer of 07
    i was 205 before i started dieting for my last show i am 220 now and have a few more months to gain weight so i should be 10 to 15lbs heavier and definitly more shredded come show time

11. Quote Originally Posted by never2big
    if everything goes well i will be doing a show in spring or summer of 07
    i was 205 before i started dieting for my last show i am 220 now and have a few more months to gain weight so i should be 10 to 15lbs heavier and definitly more shredded come show time
    Sounds like you should do great! You were looking pretty big today.

12. looking big compared to what my whole body is the size of one of your legs. you are a monster!

13. Damn nice work. And congrats on that 1st place finish. We need people like you around here.

14. thanks for the replies you will defanitly see more of me here on the board and soon i will post some recent offseason pics

15. Nice pics dude !!!!!!! It was great meeting you at the Arnold !!! Keep up the excellent work !!!!!

16. NOW i remember! I DID post in here! LOL!

this is a very upstanding guy!

17. very well done, looking in great shape

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Contest Pics
    By Selfbeneath in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:46 AM
  2. I want to Compete in my First Contest, Can Anyone Help?
    By IronMarc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 12:29 AM
  3. check out my contest pic
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 11:23 AM
  4. 2-days out from first contest
    By cgb6810 in forum Pics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 06:38 PM
  5. Replies: 10