first contest pics

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice man...Lookin great and welcome to the forums! Make sure to stop by and introduce yourself and i'll look forward to your posts. You look like you could definately add to the knowledge base.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's Amazing!! Good work and welcome to the boards.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
ooh crapola, I went from weighing 197 to todays weight of 178.5 and look nowhere near that great, congrats!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HEY JAY THIS IS MY BOY!!! A trainer from hell I tell you! this is the only person I know who can make me feel like throwing up yesterday's dinner from a chest workout in under 45min! He is a great addition to the board and he needs to get his azz posting!!!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Very nice, looking more like 190! Nice job!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice, looking more like 190! Nice job!
I second that. Awesome job and i bet its not beginners luck haha. Must be tough to drop weight like that. Look forward to you sharing your knowledge/experience with the board. Stick around this is the best BB board around for sure.

never2big

Awards
if everything goes well i will be doing a show in spring or summer of 07
i was 205 before i started dieting for my last show i am 220 now and have a few more months to gain weight so i should be 10 to 15lbs heavier and definitly more shredded come show time

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
if everything goes well i will be doing a show in spring or summer of 07
i was 205 before i started dieting for my last show i am 220 now and have a few more months to gain weight so i should be 10 to 15lbs heavier and definitly more shredded come show time
Sounds like you should do great! You were looking pretty big today.

never2big

Awards
looking big compared to what my whole body is the size of one of your legs. you are a monster!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn nice work. And congrats on that 1st place finish. We need people like you around here.

never2big

Awards
thanks for the replies you will defanitly see more of me here on the board and soon i will post some recent offseason pics

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice pics dude !!!!!!! It was great meeting you at the Arnold !!! Keep up the excellent work !!!!! :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NOW i remember! I DID post in here! LOL!

this is a very upstanding guy!