A Couple Pics of Cuffs

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so it's been a while since I posted up any pics, or started any threads for that matter. I'm getting to the end of a 16 week bulk and thought I post up a couple of pics.

I started out at about 215 lbs and I'm at 231 pounds after 12 weeks, with body fat a bit lower. I don't have a pic of the wheels, but they are growing. I actually have to buy some new boxers, as the ones I have now are too tight in the legs. Vascualrity is the best I've ever had, arms, shoulders, legs. I can't wait to shed the layer of fat I have to get ripped up. I want to be at my best by the time the big 40 hits in June.

Anyways, here they are....

Attachments

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh I had to get out my old guy glasses to try and see those pics (lol) from what I can make out your lookin good! Man I miss bulking!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh I had to get out my old guy glasses to try and see those pics (lol) from what I can make out your lookin good! Man I miss bulking!
LOL...I hear ya dude. I don't know why they came out that way on this. I have them on my Zoints page too. They're larger on there.

Thanks for the props. This was originally planned to be a cutter for me, then turned into a bulker. I'm ready to cut it up though.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Aah much better you are lookin pretty huge, looks like your guns are up around 19-20?
All my cutters turn into bulkers, it's the natural way of things I think lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been bulking for about 31 years or so. Every cut fails.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
oh yah, yer lookin good in the pics cuffs, sorry that I didn't even mention that in my first reply.

ManBeast

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dudes. I should have had better results, as I have slacked a bit. I'll get it dialed in this winter though.

Basso...I haven't measured, but I think they're around 19" cold. Had to get new uniform shirts due to the arms and shoulders. Only thing is, I'm finding my hands get numb rather quick when I sleep, or while I type. Very annoying.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only thing is, I'm finding my hands get numb rather quick when I sleep, or while I type. Very annoying.
Does that have to do with the size or what?

Looking good in the pics, you will def. see alot better results once you start dieting a bit. I was forced to eat below my main. cals and i thought after a few days i actually looked bigger muscular wise. The water and fat hides the real goodies sometimes....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking real good bro! Any insight as to what ur bulking goodies looked like?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kimmy gibler Pics 13
Pics 5
Pics 9
James Pics 49
Pics 11