Jeffas66 pics

jeffas66

Awards
...at the end of a "light" but long cycle.

I'm 40, 5'4'', 6 years training with weights, 161 lbs (began 6 years ago as a marathon runner at 114 lbs...). was 152lbs at the beginning, with 9-10% BF. training 4 to 5 times/W, 45 to 60mn max.

I only want now to add about 5-6lbs with some more hardness, and see again the veins on my lower abs :D...

The cycle was the following. I'm at W12 now :

W1-12 : test enanth 250mg/w only
igf1-lr : 40mcg/ed W1-4 and 8-11
anavar : 60mg ed W 1-3
nandrolone phenylprop : 300mg/w W4-6
masteron 300mg/w W7-10
winstrol : 50mg/d W11-14
alternate nolv/formestane/exemestane, 2W of each during all cycle.

I switched the compounds every 3-4 w, because I know I can't gain anything after 2-3w on the same stuff.

I've never used large doses of anything before (max was about 500mg test + 600mg Eq).

Sorry for the bad quality of the pics. Don't laugh about the last one : it was done for my wife, not for a BB forum

the 1st one was was 4 months ago at the beginning of the cycle. Legs were at 24'' 1/2, now 25'' 1/4, and I had a little fat on my middle abs :
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6734/mypicture44wl.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9306/mypicture2nk6.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6176/mypicturelx8.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8171/mypicture4xl9.jpg

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4206/mypicture1kc6.jpg

edit : short update

Update :

Too Small

Awards
Looking good brutha!! Keep up the excellent work.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Awesome pics. Nice work.

Very interesting cycle too.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is that a Building the Perfect Beast style of cycling?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"alternate nolv/formestane/exemestane, 2W of each during all cycle" what is the logic behind this? why rotate them?

Looking very lean. great at your age. hard to believe youre 40!

Question how was the 500mg test 600mg eq cycle? Im going to be doing similiar and was wondering on how the 600mg eq effected you and how long you ran it for......

jeffas66

Awards
"alternate nolv/formestane/exemestane, 2W of each during all cycle" what is the logic behind this? why rotate them?

Looking very lean. great at your age. hard to believe youre 40!

Question how was the 500mg test 600mg eq cycle? Im going to be doing similiar and was wondering on how the 600mg eq effected you and how long you ran it for......

The idea of this cycle was originally found on animal's board. I tried this, because I never get anything of my cycles after 3 weeks on the same stuff (quick desensitivation from the androgen receptors, I suppose).
I simplified the alternance with the nolv/exe/form in my post : in fact, it was nolv when taking igf (nolv lowers igf levels, but with the exogeneous igf1, there's no pb if taken together) and rotate between exem/form for their action on shbg levels. I alternate form/exem for 2 reasons :
1) exemestane price (expensive)
2) it seems that the formestane is not so effective also after 2-3 w , so it's better to use another AI (?)

The Eq/test cycle was not so good. In fact, I always have too many sides when I'm on high androgen or high doses (for me). Even 50mg of tren eod makes me sick as hell (tachycardy, nervousness, lack of sleep, extreme exhaustion...).
With test/Eq, it was not so bad, but I feel much better with 250-300mg test only. The Eq was nice though, but I get the same effect as 400mg/w : higher appetite, and veins popping everywhere :D
So I'm not the right person to give you an advice, as I really can't use as much as the usual "juicer"...

And yes, I m' 40:D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.....So I'm not the right person to give you an advice, as I really can't use as much as the usual "juicer"...

And yes, I m' 40:D
Thats a good thing in so many ways.....Less shots, less money to spend, etc..

Your looking great for 40!!!! must be gettin all the MILF's!

jeffas66

Awards
Your looking great for 40!!!! must be gettin all the MILF's!
...had to google a few minutes to find what MILF means...

I'm married and love my wife, but I have to say it's sometimes difficult to resist...the problem is that my wife is training in the same gym as me :D

Nobody's perfect.

pauluk27

Awards
Im the same fella.

whats your workout programme? interested to see the programme in full

...had to google a few minutes to find what MILF means...

I'm married and love my wife, but I have to say it's sometimes difficult to resist...the problem is that my wife is training in the same gym as me :D

Nobody's perfect.

jeffas66

Awards
Im the same fella.

whats your workout programme? interested to see the programme in full[/QUOTE

First, be easy with my english, as I don't know the english names for some exercises...

I usually train 4 to 5 times/week. No more than 1h to 1h15 for each WO, sometimes only 40mn.
Muscles are always trained with continuous tension (the only one I don't do this is clean and press), also isometry on the last reps of a set, often degressive work on the last series of a bodypart.

about 10-12 reps/set. but I can do only 5-6 reps (bench, clean and press) to 50-60 (squat, shoulders...)

10-12 sets/bodypart, less for small muscles.

rest : from 4mn (squats) to nothing (degressive work), usually 2mn when doing 8-12 reps.

That's my training for about 1 year (it can change, depends of the day) :

Mon : chest/legs
-incline bench : 10/8/7(same weight) /15
-dumbell bench press : 12/10/10
-dips : until exhaustion x 2
-cable crossover 3 x 15 (beginning of the exercice with the cable down)
-leg press or leg extension : 2-3 x 50 with rest pauses if needed.

Wed : shoulders/bi/calves
shoulders :
-clean and press 3 x 5-6 (or seated dumbell press 3 x 8-10)
-upright row (large) 3 x 10
-lateral raise : degressive work with dumbells...something like 6 x 30, no rest, 6 x 25, no rest, 6 x22, no rest, 6 x 18, 15' rest :D, 6 x 15...end. Then isometric work , like 2 x 30-45' with 15lbs dumbells until exhaustion.
bi : my worst bodypart...I hate training bi's
-chins (supination) 12/10/10
-curls 4-5 x 10-12 reps
calves :
-seated 3 x 12-15
-calf press on the leg press machine : 3 x 15-20 or calf raises

Fri : legs...
-squat (not full : only 3/4 squat, no rest between reps, large like sumo): 10 x 110lbs/8 x 155/8 x 200/8 x 245/8 x 290/real work : 12 to 15 x 330/12-15 x 330/20 x 200 ...
:gas:
-dumbell lunge 3 x 30 (full, alternate legs)
-leg extension : degressive work (10-15'' only between sets) 20/15/12/10/8/7/5...
-leg curl : only if I'm still alive : same work as leg extension.

Sat : bi/tri
usually super sets, short WO (40mn). I stay between 10-15 reps for each set.

Sun : Back/traps/calves
back :
-chins/pullups : 4-5 sets / 10-12 reps
-incline rowing with barbell : 3 x 6-10
-cable or dumbell row : 3 x 10-12
traps :
-barbell shrug and reverse barbell shrug : 4 x 8-10
-upright row (cable or barbell)) : 3 x 10-12
calves : same as wednesday.

No cardio at all, but I know I should add some. I did 3 x 20' until last year, but not anymore for 6 months...