A few pics today

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Rough summer but here's where I'm at today. Quality not so good.

Attachments

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MASSIVE! looks like you have improved much from your last pics. What was your latest cycle? Are you going to cut or bulk now.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
MASSIVE! looks like you have improved much from your last pics. What was your latest cycle? Are you going to cut or bulk now.
I ran superdrol by itself in may/june(not sure exactly), but I cut it short due to a big spike in my blood pressure. It was probably a combination of a few things, but the superdrol certainly didn't help. I'm going to just enjoy football season for a while and then hit it hard and start bulking up again (even though I never got as lean as i'd liked this summer) when it gets closer to winter.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what did superdrol do for you?

Youre gonna just bulk every year then cut by summertime?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
so what did superdrol do for you?

Youre gonna just bulk every year then cut by summertime?
I get great results from superdrol. Awesome strength and decent size gains. For various reasons I've gotten away from the illegal stuff, so that's why I ran it by itself.

I usually like to lean out in the summer just to switch up my goals since I don't compete in powerlifting or bodybuilding or anything. Mainly just to have a goal to stay motivated. Well that, and not looking like a complete fatass on the beach. Winters I like to eat more and try to put on weight. And the best part is I get to have my beer and brats tailgaiting during Browns season!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see.

Your a browns fan eh? I lean to the bengals more. they should have a good season. beer and brats sounds f*ckin good!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i hope im lookin this good at 32. inspiration to me!

blah3d

Awards
not bad at all HUGE not my preferance obviously your but honestly good work dude

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zecca Anabolics 9
curqleez Pics 3
AlbertaBoy Pics 0
Pics 56
DmitryWI Pics 15