a few pics

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
so I'm curious, what do you weigh there pak?

(can't go wrong with FTL ;) )

txwakeskater

Awards
ITs really hard to tell with the pics so close.. But the tri's look good. Keep eating bro... :)

Nelson

Looking ripped.
What`s your height?
Are you going to try & bulk up now?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Are you going to try & bulk up now?
i would say thats a good call. if you had some mass to that frame of yours, you might have something to scare off other dudes, and attract all the females. (hehe) Sage

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What is interesting to me is the pic in the mirror. The posed/tensed ones make things look kinda weird.

But the relaxed one in the mirror you can get an idea of his structure. Notice how well balanced his abs are and how he has the nice groove/cleavage line on his chest. This means you have great potential.

As was said eat. Try eating 6 times a day if you are not already. and just keep adding a few hundred calories every week or 2.

It will be a pain in the ass and will take years but you can REALLY use the base you have now to look great. Actually end up looking better than guys who just don't have the right structure.

Keep going and post some updated pics in a month or so.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Another 100 pounds bro and you will be good!

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Another 100 pounds bro and you will be good!
lol, naw man. Even another 20 would make him look alot bigger.

I looked like you for years 8-pack. Once I learned how to eat properly I really started to see the mass come on. Don't be afraid to gain a little fat in the process. I know when I was that size I want to gain weight so bad but at the same time I never ate enough cause I didn't want to lose my eight pack (I felt it was all I had going for me a the time) and that really hindered my progress.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
Eat like you've never eaten before. You have a good base, but it's mass time bro. 7-8 meals a day. I had a buddy that was about your build (he weighed 140 though) and I've been training him for about 6 months now and hes about 165 now and looking swole. Your gifted with a great metabolism like him, so eat, eat, eat and watch yourself grow. Good Luck Bro.

AlexParty

I was on the same boat, I bet you play sports?? You got a nice base brother, trust me not too many people start with that. It's great, just eat A LOT and you'll see results come on. Get a good diet going and your rolling! Oh are you going to try any pros or AAS? Good luck on trainig man, your not far from your goal ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zecca Anabolics 9
curqleez Pics 3
AlbertaBoy Pics 0
jarhead Pics 15
Pics 56