New bodybuilder 5 11 235, All Natural

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I don't think 21" is small, .

    edit: I remember the guys name: Trey Brewer




  2. The guy on the right had 21.5" arms off season.

  3. I have to agree with Kwyck! While they are big and impressive, they are not 21"!! None the less, the guy does have a good physique. Adn...why must people over exagerate their measurements! If your arms look fing HUGE and ripped, and they are 18 1/2", then say that! Pepople will probobly be more shocked impressed with the illusion of them being mcuh bigger. But anyways, just my .02
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    I have to agree with Kwyck! While they are big and impressive, they are not 21"!! None the less, the guy does have a good physique. Adn...why must people over exagerate their measurements! If your arms look fing HUGE and ripped, and they are 18 1/2", then say that! Pepople will probobly be more shocked impressed with the illusion of them being mcuh bigger. But anyways, just my .02
    fo shizzo mah nizzo, we gotz a smaht mudda in da hizzo

  5. u look amazing.. i am also 5'11... and im sick of these 5'9 guys who weight 180 who loook like horses( no did respect).i cant wait to be 230 at 511 also...

  6. Good Symmetry/Size/Definition
    I'd expect good things from you...
    Keep up the good work!
    :repped:

  7. Thats some damn good genetics, so lucky.

  8. I'm sure this guy appreciates the kind words, but he hasn't been on here in 1.5 years!

    But I'm still curious to see the kind of progress he made or if he's placed at any events..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I'm sure this guy appreciates the kind words, but he hasn't been on here in 1.5 years!

    But I'm still curious to see the kind of progress he made or if he's placed at any events..
    So its been a year and a half. Where is the "270 lbs Shredded! Next Stop 295 And Still All Natural" update?

    I don't buy it for a second unless he has...nope, not even then.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    So its been a year and a half. Where is the "270 lbs Shredded! Next Stop 295 And Still All Natural" update?

    I don't buy it for a second unless he has...nope, not even then.
    x2 ... ditto ... fo shizzo ... agreed

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    18", and 18" lean are two different things for sure. I've been 18 1/3" at 5'10" about 14-15% BF (not the avatar pic, they may have been 17" there), and I had a buddy with arms that were about 17 3/4" and they looked considerably larger than mine did (he's about my height).

    If he's over 18" he's definitely no higher than 19". Jay Cutlers arms are 22". No way in hell are this guys 21".
    His arms are def over 19". My arms are 18" and his look a decent amount bigger than mine do...

  12. Call me a hater ... But if he is all natural, I am full of sh!t ... which I sure am, but there is no way you are all natural at 5'11 235lbs after 2 years of serious dedicated training.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    His arms are def over 19". My arms are 18" and his look a decent amount bigger than mine do...
    Looks can be very deceiving. I have a friend whose arms look bigger than yours as well, they're about 17 3/4". The muscle shape just lends itself to that appearance. Relatively short arms, small bones, small head = big looking arms

    I'd give him 19 max. 20+" muscular, lean arms are enormous.

    E.g.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    He could also have a small head.


    Jay's are 22" flexed. And jay has a huge head

  14. put it this way arnold back in the day weighed in around 235 contest and his arms were 22's

  15. what were you starting stats at the beggining of the 2.5 serious years of lifting??

  16. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    what were you starting stats at the beggining of the 2.5 serious years of lifting??
    Dude's been gone for a long time, he aint coming back. I'd say those are 18-19.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New bodybuilder seeking some serious help
    By deadpixel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:40 PM
  2. ez's swanson vitamin all natural anabolic lifestyle stack
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 06:47 PM
  3. 130-190 lbs (All Natural / Ecto)
    By pu12en12g in forum Pics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:37 AM
  4. All Natural Peanut Butter Diet?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 04:44 PM
  5. All natural peanutbutter?
    By Gmonkey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 09:28 AM
Log in
Log in