3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately lookin bigger bro. It also seems to me that uve tighted up and possibly lost some bf? Lookin good tho mang keep it up!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I can see the chest and stomach area are tighter...So what prison did you get those tats at? :p

j/k you're on the right track man. Now comes the long haul of keeping up with it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I can see the chest and stomach area are tighter...So what prison did you get those tats at? :p

j/k you're on the right track man. Now comes the long haul of keeping up with it.

Thanks Jay. The diet is the hardest part for me. The working out and cardio doesn't phase me as much because of my MMA training and the fact I have a whole team of fighters around me to keep me motivated in those aspects. With my height and weight right now I was even thinking MAYBE big MAYBE of doing a SERIOUS 12 week cut to see what I would look like at a very low bf% I know eryk bui competed weight in the mids 140's and he is 3 inches taller than me by rough calcuations and some peoples help on here I could make the 143lb weight class and be about 5-6% bf base on current weight and bf%

Shock133

Awards
What ever happened to reaching or getting close to your genetic potential before using AAS? As far as feedback goes, your chest and lats are your major lagging bodyparts. Everything else looks to be in proportion.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What ever happened to reaching or getting close to your genetic potential before using anabolic steroids? As far as feedback goes, your chest and lats are your major lagging bodyparts. Everything else looks to be in proportion.

Thank you for your feedback.

Well you have to remember I am not a bodybuilder so getting to my genetic potential in terms of size was never foremost on my mind. my use has been centered around increased strength and staying within weight classes for competition. I do understand your point about genetic potential first but another thing to understand was that I started competing in my sport in elementary school and had over 10 years of natural training. When I decided to step up in compettion many of my teammates as well as other fighters I knew were using and to stay competitive it was a choice I made.

Shock133

Awards
Thank you for your feedback.

Well you have to remember I am not a bodybuilder so getting to my genetic potential in terms of size was never foremost on my mind. my use has been centered around increased strength and staying within weight classes for competition. I do understand your point about genetic potential first but another thing to understand was that I started competing in my sport in elementary school and had over 10 years of natural training. When I decided to step up in compettion many of my teammates as well as other fighters I knew were using and to stay competitive it was a choice I made.
Fair enough. Good for you then and congratulations on your progress. I apologize for assuming.