http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/...fter-pics.html
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Definately lookin bigger bro. It also seems to me that uve tighted up and possibly lost some bf? Lookin good tho mang keep it up!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Definately lookin bigger bro. It also seems to me that uve tighted up and possibly lost some bf? Lookin good tho mang keep it up!

Thank you for the compliments. My waist has dropped 1.5inches since the start of the cycle. all my before and after measurments are in this thread here. I think i have dropped some water since coming off the phera and tst.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...pinions-3.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yeah, I can see the chest and stomach area are tighter...So what prison did you get those tats at? :P

j/k you're on the right track man. Now comes the long haul of keeping up with it.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Yeah, I can see the chest and stomach area are tighter...So what prison did you get those tats at? :P

j/k you're on the right track man. Now comes the long haul of keeping up with it.

Thanks Jay. The diet is the hardest part for me. The working out and cardio doesn't phase me as much because of my MMA training and the fact I have a whole team of fighters around me to keep me motivated in those aspects. With my height and weight right now I was even thinking MAYBE big MAYBE of doing a SERIOUS 12 week cut to see what I would look like at a very low bf% I know eryk bui competed weight in the mids 140's and he is 3 inches taller than me by rough calcuations and some peoples help on here I could make the 143lb weight class and be about 5-6% bf base on current weight and bf%
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.98%

What ever happened to reaching or getting close to your genetic potential before using AAS? As far as feedback goes, your chest and lats are your major lagging bodyparts. Everything else looks to be in proportion.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Shock133
    What ever happened to reaching or getting close to your genetic potential before using anabolic steroids? As far as feedback goes, your chest and lats are your major lagging bodyparts. Everything else looks to be in proportion.

Thank you for your feedback.

Well you have to remember I am not a bodybuilder so getting to my genetic potential in terms of size was never foremost on my mind. my use has been centered around increased strength and staying within weight classes for competition. I do understand your point about genetic potential first but another thing to understand was that I started competing in my sport in elementary school and had over 10 years of natural training. When I decided to step up in compettion many of my teammates as well as other fighters I knew were using and to stay competitive it was a choice I made.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.98%

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    Thank you for your feedback.

Well you have to remember I am not a bodybuilder so getting to my genetic potential in terms of size was never foremost on my mind. my use has been centered around increased strength and staying within weight classes for competition. I do understand your point about genetic potential first but another thing to understand was that I started competing in my sport in elementary school and had over 10 years of natural training. When I decided to step up in compettion many of my teammates as well as other fighters I knew were using and to stay competitive it was a choice I made.
    Fair enough. Good for you then and congratulations on your progress. I apologize for assuming.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

keep us posted

Similar Forum Threads

1. new pictures. got swole?
    By OpKang101 in forum Pics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 10:24 PM
  2. new pictures
    By arnold76 in forum Pics