Alittle Progress on my abs and obliques..

1. Alittle Progress on my abs and obliques..

Just thought I would post up some pic of my progress on my abs and obliques. ( Not alot, But I am happy with it so far )
    It will continue to get better with each day.

This first pic is of me right after I finished my superdrol cycle about 8 weeks ago.

These three pic are from last night. Have not worked out since friday.

Not sure if you can see much progress, but I can. Seems my abs are showing alot better, and my chest is more defined. I was at 171lbs when I started the Rebound Reloaded and the Chaos, and I am still at 171lbs now. My pants have gotten loose in the waist and to me I feel like I look more defined, Kinda leaned out.. Oh yeah.. My belt is also now on the last hole.. May have to drill a new one if my waist gets smaller.

Good Products, But alot of hard work to...

2. Yup - I can tell a difference.
    Keep up the good work maing.

3. Me too Sting-E-D-O-Double-G
    •   

4. Thanks guys.. The compliments make it all worth while..

5. I can see the difference Stinger. Nice work, keep it up, the top 4 pack is really starting to show well.

6. Thanks, Now I gotta get the Crap off of the bottom two.. Starting to do some cardi alittle more often now to see if that will make a difference .. But I have to be careful, or i will lose the weight I have gained.

7. Your best bet is to keep the cals at the same level and add the cardio, rather than cut the cals. You have a better chance of retaining lbm that way, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    Thanks, Now I gotta get the Crap off of the bottom two.. Starting to do some cardi alittle more often now to see if that will make a difference .. But I have to be careful, or i will lose the weight I have gained.

8. Yeah Forsure... I am keeping my diet the same, Just doing the cardio 2 to 3 times a week. I was not doing any, but now I am trying to only go maybe 10 to 15 mins 2 to 3 times a week on the eliptical machine. I am currently getting 2500 to 3000 calories a day and about 200 or a few more grams of protein a day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Symmetrical Abs and obliques?
    By JasonblkZ06 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 04:56 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 03:51 PM
  3. So, i'm living on my own and...
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 09:45 AM
  4. The "Cant loose fat on my abs" club!