About 10 ponds left to drop on this damb cut

Clubberlang

Awards
Cutting sucks ass. Anyone got BF estimates? Im 24 5'10 aboiut 188 natty.

[/URL]

[/QUOTE]

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
10lbs should do it if that 10lbs is 100% fat.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, You remind me of M(O)NSTER on bb.com...... Anyway, good luck on the cut!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
15% and your name isn't by chance Ian is it?

Clubberlang

Awards
thanks for the feedback. definately not named Ian.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup Bro,on the first couple of pics you have the muscle in your abs. all you have to do is get the fat off. On the other hand, I dont have much muscle around my midsecton and will have to strip more fat off my my six-pack to be more visible. just get the fat off and your good to go

also i m working on building more muscle in my abs by doing the most effective ab exercises.I used to be one of those guys in the gym that only cared about how big i could get with an ok percent of bodyfat and never worked my abs. now i know how important getting abs are .

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Geez...you could at least put the phone down man! J/K. I'd say 15-17%. Love the back development bro!

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I got the exact same belly you got as of right now. i'll race you to see who gets abs showing first!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Im 22 years old, 5'11, and 185 and look pretty similar, and yesterday I tested with the hand held (somewhat accurate) bf testers, and it said I have 12.5...... the weird part is my little brother who is 17 and looks like he has NO bf tested at 17% so im not sure how accurate the reading is...

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Was it a pair of calipers? You have to know how to use them effectively... It's kind of an art.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Was it a pair of calipers? You have to know how to use them effectively... It's kind of an art.
haha, no it was actually the electro thingy, that you just hold parallel in front of you (you enter your age height and weight)

Clubberlang

Awards
I got the exact same belly you got as of right now. i'll race you to see who gets abs showing first!
Race is on MOFO :p

Here's my most recent pic. I have good muscular development in the abs that show up when flexed, but there's still several pinchable inches of flab when unflexed.

[/QUOTE]

I'm on a new routine that burns a ****load of cal's. It's alot of 5x5 compound movements. I'm doing more cardio and HIIT than before and tightening up the diet. Here's the full routine.
Weight Training and Body Building - Lean into Summer: A 6-Week Training Program to Muscular Leanness

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Good job man! That's a big improvement. Keep it up.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Definate improvement man, keep up the good work!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Im 22 years old, 5'11, and 185 and look pretty similar, and yesterday I tested with the hand held (somewhat accurate) bf testers, and it said I have 12.5...... the weird part is my little brother who is 17 and looks like he has NO bf tested at 17% so im not sure how accurate the reading is...
I guess you can see by yourself, not very accurate. I got one of those and used it 3 times with 3 different readings, from 10-14% which is huge. Take the good old tape to measure your progress. Oh, and great back man! Maybe legs could get a small push ;)

Good luck with your cut.