Progress from 123 to 189 for one year

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
That's an amazing transformation bro! All in one year? wow. Your lookin very strong. Are you Russian?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What was your diet, supplementation , drug use? :twisted:. Awesome transformation that's some huge progress in a year.

VITOS

Awards
What was your diet, supplementation , drug use? :twisted:. Awesome transformation that's some huge progress in a year.
I don't use spesial diet, supplementation.
Last month use Primobolan 200 mg\week\, before this I did not use drugs :)

P.S. Sorry for my language :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome you look like you made really good quality gains. Are you a fan of Alex Federov by any chance? That's too bad about his pec tear he coulda beaten Cutler if that didn't happen.

VITOS

Awards
That's awesome you look like you made really good quality gains. Are you a fan of Alex Federov by any chance? That's too bad about his pec tear he coulda beaten Cutler if that didn't happen.
I'm not a fan of Fedorov :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome transformation, buddy. Incredible. Keep up the good work. If you can continue progress like that you'll be a FREAK in a couple years.

Oh yeah, and welcome to AM.com!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Keep workin on the big 3 and you'll continue to grow like a weed. Isn't gear legal in Russia?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! I worked close with a guy from Kazahkstan(sp) Dude was a wall and almost never worked out. You guys must have something in the water :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Not bad...really solid..
What's your age? teens or mid 20's?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Very good progression. Keep up the good work.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! :welcome:

Good job! :thumbsup:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I wont be surprized to see you contine to grow, youve come along way, whats with these guys putting on 60 pounds in one year or 6 months, ahem * mullet *. nice gains bro your a beast.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 45
Training Forum 35
bonbon Pics 5
kabxr_XRXR Anabolics 3
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 22