Starting JW + Restore, suggestions?

bmj

Awards
Hi guys,
I just started an 8 week cycle of Jungle Warfare + Restore. I'm also taking NO-Xplode, Vitargo creatine, and ON whey and casein protein. I'm 20 yrs old, 6'1'' and ~205 lbs. Been lifting consistently for 6 months.

My goal for the next two months is to get down to about 10 % bf while retaining/gaining as much strength and lbm as possible. I'm going on a 2 week back-packing trip in about a month, and i figured this would be a good time to start cutting since food intake will be limited and ill be doing a lot of walking.

So right now I'm thinking I should bulk for a month and then cut for a month when the trip starts, taking JW and restore this whole time. Does this sound like a good plan? Can anyone recommend some good non-stimulant based supps to take during the cutting phase? Should I take anything during the trip to reduce muscle loss? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Below are some pics of me pre-cycle. Can anyone estimate %bf? Ill post after pics when the cycle is over.

back.jpg

front2.jpg

front3.jpg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bulking cutting never works in my opinion If you are eating enough to gain weight you are going to gain some fat pretty much no way around it unless you are on some types of AAS then that is different. If your going to cut just cut a 8 week cut works much better than a 4 week one

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
bulking cutting never works in my opinion If you are eating enough to gain weight you are going to gain some fat pretty much no way around it unless you are on some types of anabolic steroids then that is different. If your going to cut just cut a 8 week cut works much better than a 4 week one
If you want to bulk/cut I think you can do it but over a longer period of time. Personally, 16 week cut/bulk works great but your diet needs to be dialed in. I succesfully lost bf and gained muscle in the aforementioned fashion.
cc

bmj

Awards
Thanks for your responses guys. I'll just go for an 8 week cut. I think I'll try adding sesamin and maybe venom to my stack.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your responses guys. I'll just go for an 8 week cut. I think I'll try adding sesamin and maybe venom to my stack.
Good choice, have only heard great things about those products.
cc