here we go new pics

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
here some pics from my current cycle i have included the pics from off cycle for comparison. Let me know what you guys think i've been working hard on a MAX OT style workout hope it is showing. I am up between 9-10lbs today is day 21 7weeks to go I think i should make my goal. I am using the fast track gold accumeasure here are the measurements chest 4mm waist 19mm leg 11mm total 15.3% bf higher than i want but have to live with it for now since I'm massing. I'm just glad my abs are starting to show a little in the pics.

Attachments

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good! Why is everyone so afraid to show some leg around here? You don't have squatphobia do you?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lookin' good! Why is everyone so afraid to show some leg around here? You don't have squatphobia do you?
actually My legs are coming around I will get some taken. I am getting my knees MRI'd I have had them both repaired in the past so actually I can't go as heavy as I would like. But I do work them out just lighter weight higher volume and they get a good work out from all the kicking and getting kicked in Muah Thai class so the muscle is solid not as big as I would like. My calves are coming up will be sure to post those I think the develop pretty well.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmm only one comment. Do i need that much more work? lol but serouslly guys. what parts do you think are lagging the most comments critisim welcomed so i can adjust the exercises in my current workout

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
My comment wasn't a bash, just with the rash of new pics going up I noticed everyone is proud of their titties buy embarresed of their legs. I know my respect goes to those who do the time under the bar, that is where the pain and suffering is:D
Glad to here your not ignoring them, working around injuries is part of this game, keep it up.
From what I can see in the pics my advice would be to start going heavy on the back! Get yourself some more thickness, plus a side benefit is your bis will follow right along! jmho

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My comment wasn't a bash, just with the rash of new pics going up I noticed everyone is proud of their titties buy embarresed of their legs. I know my respect goes to those who do the time under the bar, that is where the pain and suffering is:D
Glad to here your not ignoring them, working around injuries is part of this game, keep it up.
From what I can see in the pics my advice would be to start going heavy on the back! Get yourself some more thickness, plus a side benefit is your bis will follow right along! jmho
OH no i never took yours as a Bash. Actually i like my calves but when i have someone to take pics i will post both quad and calves. as you can tell the last pics were taken in front of a mirror and I dont' have a full length one. Yeah i am working my legs how I can they may not be getting as big as i would like due to light weight but I feeel with the higher rep scheme I can still get some good definiton while i heal my knees hopefully.

? the pic on left with the back double bi's is before and the pic on the right is after can you see a difference in my back. I added in wide grip pull ups to my work out to try and get some more width wondering if it shows or maybe i need to add a different exercise? For Thickness?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Well to be honest from the pics I can't see much difference, but it's hard to tell unless the pics are exactly the same etc. If you feel it's working keep going!
Mostly I would recommend DLs and heavy Rows, especially Bentover BB rows, you may already be doing those so just keep experimenting till you find what works for you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basso Thanks the pics aren't too far apart so I was expecting a great difference. Hopefully next pics will show more improvement. there is about a 10lb difference between the before and after pics and only the 3rd week of my bulk Everything should really start kicking soon well the 1-t cyp i'm on should start hitting this week and so should the pheradrol.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
10lbs is hard to see in a pic! I have a bottle of pherdrol chillin' in my cupboard and I like your combo, keep us posted on your progress, I'm real interested in how this works for you. It will probably be quite awhile before I'm able to crack that bottle open, I want to hit 10% before I do any bulks!

p.s. When you add 6" to that dead arm you will have arrived! lol