Tyrogen-X, Venom, Lean Xtreme 8 days...

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I'm using Venom HD 3.0, Tyrogen-X and Lean Xtreme. I started with one cap of Venom but after a few days I didn't notice it so I started taking 2 at once today. I literally would take a nap after taking just one on non workout days. As for the Tyrogen I've been dosing it at 2 caps a day 12 hours apart. No noticable sides with this. The lean extreme I've noticed that after I take my second dose I'm light headed when I stand up. I've been taking it 3 times a day, sometimes if It's not possible to take the second I take 2 before bed. I have to admit my diet has been pretty ****ty the last 5 days because my grandfather died on tuesday and it really ****ed my training and diet up. Now that the funeral is over and just about all the food is almost gone I will try my best to get my diet and training back on track. I have a before and after pic of the progress so far. Can anybody give me an estimate on what my bodyfat % is? Oh, the first pic I weigh 185 and the second I weigh 175.

Attachments

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I would think 15-16%. How tall are you? A side picture would also help out guessing BF

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The measurements needed for men are : Body weight (lb) and waist (inches).
Measure your waist at your umbilicus.

Body Weight - ((Body Weight x 1.082 + 94.42) - (Waist x 4.15)) x 100 / Body Weight = Body Fat %
I wrote that up a few weeks ago, it's the caculation used by a bf% calc that I think JBlaze made a thread about a while ago. Pretty darn accurate.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Oh finished up a few days ago, weight in the gym today was 166.

Attachments