John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys i ve got to get abs for a model shoot coming up. Now i was more ripped in a recent thread more than a month ago but since then im not on any anabolics. I am 6ft3 210. how many lbs does it look like im away from a 6 pack? ive already started cutting and lost 5 lbs this week...

here are my pics.....on 210 on this pic was taking today, after
eating 2 meals. and in the beginning of starting another meal.

This next pic is me 3 days ago at 212. My primary goal is to get abs well keeping all my muscle and building muscle. last time this year i was 230 with more boyfat and im stronger on all exercises now than i was than, so thats huge for me.I guess the more knowledge , expirence and just doing it and refining you do, the better you get.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i also plan on using the preperation H gel to make my abs flatter starting 3 weeks out from the shoot and doing that every night before bed. that will make the aabs looks better but as you can see my abs arnt visible.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long do you have before the shoot?
I dont know the answer. The guy thats interested hasnt told me. I've got a few responses (i have a profile on a paid website, that scouts looks at and i send me information into and see what i can offer them, and if they like what they see, and whatever else they like- they write me...then go from there) I actually used bodybuilding to get into this area. anyways i dont know the date, when i find out ill post it. I want to get the work asap but also i want some time to get my six pack. I am cutting right now. and i lose weight fast . Im naturally more on the ecto side and it takes very hard work for me to keep my weight and muscle up. Thing im maintaining all i can . it took too many years of busting my ass( and in addition not going out as many girls as i would have liked have, not going to bars and clubs as much as i would have liked too and basically giving up a lot of the fner things in life to have this body but its damn worth it because id rather have a nice body.)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think you can get a 6-pack fairly soon, within a month. However, you have to consider that there is a wide range of conditioning that could be categorized as possessing a 6-pack. For a perfect example, look at Derek 's (Beast) contest prep log. He had a 6-pack when he started, but the recent photo that he posted is a far more refined, aesthetic 6-pack.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you can get a 6-pack fairly soon, within a month. However, you have to consider that there is a wide range of conditioning that could be categorized as possessing a 6-pack. For a perfect example, look at Derek 's (Beast) contest prep log. He had a 6-pack when he started, but the recent photo that he posted is a far more refined, aesthetic 6-pack.
yeah thats the six pack i want like that last ic he posted. the deep cut six pack . I want to get there fast as possible but also with keeping my muscle so it may take some praactice intill done. Btw this is the first time ive decided to get a six pack. the other times ive thought it be nice but this time im serious. ill do ab work, and keep cutting(cardio , and nutrition) i might throw in a fat burner if any fat burners really do work and wont **** with my thyroid(t4 , T3 stuff)

i might try hydroxycut hardcore but then again i might just so it though eating and cardio My Intutuin tells me to be safe.