Should I stop cutting?

txwakeskater

Awards
good job bro.... you heard my opinion in the chat :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
looks fuckin awesome... see, and here I was in chat as well, why the **** didn't I know you had posted these?! :D yeah man, I'd say maybe go ahead and go a few more weeks for the hell of it, get down there for summer.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Looks very good. Nice peak on the bi as well.. Talk to ya...

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
lookin good bro. very nice work. honestly, if i were you, id stop cutting, but im obviously not, so the decision is totally up to you. if you'd like to be a bit leaner, go a couple more weeks. if you're happy with where you're at and would like to go ahead for the mass, stop. pretty simple. either way, good luck.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Looks great bro'. Solid overall build. If you want to be cut enough for the beach, then you are fine. If you want to compete (who does?) then you have work to do. I am impressed.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I'd cut for 2 more weeks then switch to maintenance if I were you...

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Prob is the lower % you go, the harder it'll be to stay there during summer. Too many bbq's and beer to stay on a lower cal diet IMO.

dieseldude

Awards
If i could stay there year round i would, you suck! J/K!

You have a great build going, looking big for only 175lbs. GREAT WORK.

rjones

Awards
This is funny, at first I thought you meant you had been lifting for 8 weeks only, and was about to be real pissed and jealous, but now I understand. You look as cut as I would want, no need to keep dieting. Looking real good.

mc1

Awards
Originally posted by rjones
This is funny, at first I thought you meant you had been lifting for 8 weeks only, and was about to be real pissed and jealous, but now I understand. You look as cut as I would want, no need to keep dieting. Looking real good.
haha 8 weeks, I wish!

dieseldude, I'm only 5'7", so 175 goes a long way. I wish I was like 185-190 at the same bodyfat. I have a feeling that those last 10-15 lbs are going to be VERY slow going without any drugs.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Oh ya, I did stop cutting. I think I'm going to try a nice clean bulk to 185 and then trim up a bit. Maybe will do a prohormone cycle.