My Transformation Thus Far

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
Ok, well I'm gonna post a couple pics of myself. They're not really the best ones ever to show my progress, but until I get a camera for myself they'll have to do. The first picture is what I used to look like at around 300 pounds when I graduated High school. The second picture is of me @ a LAN about a year later when I weighed around 230 pounds after cutting out some **** from my diet although it was still pretty bad. I looked like my second picture for about another year, until 10 weeks ago when something in me snapped and I made the commitment to a healthy lifestyle. In my last 2 pics I weigh about 190-195 pounds, not sure exactly because I dont use a scale anymore. They were taken a couple days ago. Using this website as a guide, in only 10 weeks I've made a fairly dramatic change, and look forward to continuing to improve myself both physically and mentally.

Attachments

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
The second picture is of me @ a LAN about a year later when I weighed around 230 pounds

I wanna know what kind of LAN party your at that requires you to walk around with your shirt off :run:

haha keep up the great work, you're addicted now!

joeyg

Awards
I wanna know what kind of LAN party your at that requires you to walk around with your shirt off :run:

haha keep up the great work, you're addicted now!
Maybe they found the secret level on Duke Nukem.

J.

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
Ha, it was actually the middle of summer with about 20 people crowded into the attic part of a barn. So it was easily over 100 degrees with all those people and computers running. And yes, I am addicted! :clap2:

P.S. - It was Counter Strike :p

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
good transformation! maybe you can get a tan too, so you can bring out some more detail. and then comes the womens shortly afterwards

bandit9308

bandit9308

Board Supporter
Awards
:thumbsup: big change i bet u feel 100 times better ....keep it up

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
Thanks for the support all, it really does mean alot. Knowing that there are people out there who have gone through similiar situations and who share your passions makes it so much easier!

DazzlinJack- good transformation! maybe you can get a tan too, so you can bring out some more detail. and then comes the womens shortly afterwards
I'm workin on both ;)

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You look fantastic, a real change.
Well done on all your hard work, I hope it continues to motivate you by seeing where you have come from and where you are now.
And thanks for posting, as it really helps to motivate the rest of us to keep at it too.