6 month before and after pics

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the first ones are when i first started working out in december there are a couple from when i was on cycle and the ones with the gray pants are current now with my cutting cycle

any comments etc go ahead areas i need to work on etc. 1st pic is about 23%bf and gray pants is in the 12% same weight. in the first pics and the last. The on pictures are ofcourse heavier

Attachments

HeIsLegend

Awards
nice work man what did you take during the 6 months keep up the good work

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice work man what did you take during the 6 months keep up the good work

Thank you.

2 cycles actually one was a 3 week methyl plex/drol cycle in and a 5 week drol/trn cycle approx 10 weeks later. plus basic ephedrine/caffeine.
I think one of the pics actually has me at about 158lbs 5ft 1in while on the plex/drol approx 15lbs heavier than i am right now.
I have two logs going right now one in weightlosss detailing my cardio and fat burner stack and one in supp reviews detailing my creatine e2 matrix and work out logs

HeIsLegend

Awards
wow nice if that stuff cut out the fat like that i may have to look into that it seemed to have toned down your whole midsection man nice indeed

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the first ones are when i first started working out in december there are a couple from when i was on cycle and the ones with the gray pants are current now with my cutting cycle

any comments etc go ahead areas i need to work on etc. 1st pic is about 23%bf and gray pants is in the 12% same weight. in the first pics and the last. The on pictures are ofcourse heavier
DAMN! That is one hell of a transformation bro, you should be really proud of your accomplishments. My respect for you has gone to a whole new level. :box:

P.S. You prolly already knew it was just a matter of time until someone asked....whats with the tat on your left pec?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good work man!!!!!!!! Too bad most of it is covered up with tats though :) You have done very well, Be PROUD!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAMN! That is one hell of a transformation bro, you should be really proud of your accomplishments. My respect for you has gone to a whole new level. :box:

P.S. You prolly already knew it was just a matter of time until someone asked....whats with the tat on your left pec?
Nice work and I am also interested in the WB tat.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The WB well actually it's a cover up and it's the Warner Brothers Symbol my son was into the baby loony toons big time when he was young and the symbol fit about right to cover up a previous tat and my son thought it was great

I wanted to thank everyone who has left nice comments it feels good to know the hard work and dieting is paying off. I actually have too many people on this board to thank for most of it because here is where i learned about fitday how to cycle the new designers etc.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The WB well actually it's a cover up and it's the Warner Brothers Symbol my son was into the baby loony toons big time when he was young and the symbol fit about right to cover up a previous tat and my son thought it was great

I wanted to thank everyone who has left nice comments it feels good to know the hard work and dieting is paying off. I actually have too many people on this board to thank for most of it because here is where i learned about fitday how to cycle the new designers etc.

Just be sure to be safe with those if you continue using them, mabye get some bloodwork done on the ol' liver and see how its doing. Its always good to make sure you are in good standings health wise, otherwise getting into shape loses all its value. Good luck for the future and keep us updated.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice transformation man, great job. Some serious jail house art you have there...j/k :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just be sure to be safe with those if you continue using them, mabye get some bloodwork done on the ol' liver and see how its doing. Its always good to make sure you are in good standings health wise, otherwise getting into shape loses all its value. Good luck for the future and keep us updated.

Snake I got bloodwork done after my first cycle and was good I am having a complete physical/blood etc done in Sept also. You are also very correct on getting into shape loses it's value I agree with you so much that if you saw my last cycle on drol/trn I cut it early due to the fact the sides were becoming worse and i did not feel it was worth the risk for a few extra lbs. thank you for your concern.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Wow...great trasformation dude! Keep up great work !:jaw:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excellent job.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Great work, but I'd say you're at around 18-20% bodyfat.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great work, but I'd say you're at around 18-20% bodyfat.

18-20% in which picture? I've used 3 different types of body fat calculations to avg out my current bf%. calipers done at max muscle, the hand held electronic machine at the gym. and the method where you measure waist hip height forearm.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agreed. i was going to say 18% in the newer pic. you start to see abs at 15%

yeah my stomach is a sticking point but I do believe the body fat percentage is pretty accurate as I did have it done using calipers by a third party. I have just begun my lipoderm yesterday. I do appreciate your comments as they will motivate me to work even harder.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
yeah my stomach is a sticking point but I do believe the body fat percentage is pretty accurate as I did have it done using calipers by a third party. I have just begun my lipoderm yesterday. I do appreciate your comments as they will motivate me to work even harder.
Great attitude!

Jason_L

Awards
I tend to agree with you. I have never come close to seeing abs at 15% - no abs even when at 12%.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tend to agree with you. I have never come close to seeing abs at 15% - no abs even when at 12%.

Yes for some of us the ab fat is just the absolutely last to go the last time I could really see my abs I was in single digits and fighting at 125lbs that last photo I am around 20lb heavier. But i'm working Hard currently on cycle will be posting updated pics in a few weeks.. I think the lipoderm is helping some but want to give it at least 30 days before I do any review as i know I can't expect results on a daily basis when it comes to my abdominal fat.

4thAD

Awards
Good work man!!!!!!!! Too bad most of it is covered up with tats though :) You have done very well, Be PROUD!
Do you ever have anything good to say???

Screw these haters, you are looking great! Keep training hard bro!

Get some more ink it'll look even better!