6 month before and after pics

  1. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    6 month before and after pics


    the first ones are when i first started working out in december there are a couple from when i was on cycle and the ones with the gray pants are current now with my cutting cycle

    any comments etc go ahead areas i need to work on etc. 1st pic is about 23%bf and gray pants is in the 12% same weight. in the first pics and the last. The on pictures are ofcourse heavier
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  2. New Member
    HeIsLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.53%

    nice work man what did you take during the 6 months keep up the good work
  3. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HeIsLegend
    nice work man what did you take during the 6 months keep up the good work

    Thank you.

    2 cycles actually one was a 3 week methyl plex/drol cycle in and a 5 week drol/trn cycle approx 10 weeks later. plus basic ephedrine/caffeine.
    I think one of the pics actually has me at about 158lbs 5ft 1in while on the plex/drol approx 15lbs heavier than i am right now.
    I have two logs going right now one in weightlosss detailing my cardio and fat burner stack and one in supp reviews detailing my creatine e2 matrix and work out logs
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    HeIsLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    96.53%

    wow nice if that stuff cut out the fat like that i may have to look into that it seemed to have toned down your whole midsection man nice indeed
  5. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8456
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    the first ones are when i first started working out in december there are a couple from when i was on cycle and the ones with the gray pants are current now with my cutting cycle

    any comments etc go ahead areas i need to work on etc. 1st pic is about 23%bf and gray pants is in the 12% same weight. in the first pics and the last. The on pictures are ofcourse heavier
    DAMN! That is one hell of a transformation bro, you should be really proud of your accomplishments. My respect for you has gone to a whole new level.

    P.S. You prolly already knew it was just a matter of time until someone asked....whats with the tat on your left pec?
  6. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,635
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good work man!!!!!!!! Too bad most of it is covered up with tats though You have done very well, Be PROUD!
  7. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    DAMN! That is one hell of a transformation bro, you should be really proud of your accomplishments. My respect for you has gone to a whole new level.

    P.S. You prolly already knew it was just a matter of time until someone asked....whats with the tat on your left pec?
    Nice work and I am also interested in the WB tat.
  8. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    DAMN! That is one hell of a transformation bro, you should be really proud of your accomplishments. My respect for you has gone to a whole new level.

    P.S. You prolly already knew it was just a matter of time until someone asked....whats with the tat on your left pec?

    The WB well actually it's a cover up and it's the Warner Brothers Symbol my son was into the baby loony toons big time when he was young and the symbol fit about right to cover up a previous tat and my son thought it was great


    I wanted to thank everyone who has left nice comments it feels good to know the hard work and dieting is paying off. I actually have too many people on this board to thank for most of it because here is where i learned about fitday how to cycle the new designers etc.
  9. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    The WB well actually it's a cover up and it's the Warner Brothers Symbol my son was into the baby loony toons big time when he was young and the symbol fit about right to cover up a previous tat and my son thought it was great


    I wanted to thank everyone who has left nice comments it feels good to know the hard work and dieting is paying off. I actually have too many people on this board to thank for most of it because here is where i learned about fitday how to cycle the new designers etc.

    Just be sure to be safe with those if you continue using them, mabye get some bloodwork done on the ol' liver and see how its doing. Its always good to make sure you are in good standings health wise, otherwise getting into shape loses all its value. Good luck for the future and keep us updated.
  10. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Nice transformation man, great job. Some serious jail house art you have there...j/k
  11. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    Just be sure to be safe with those if you continue using them, mabye get some bloodwork done on the ol' liver and see how its doing. Its always good to make sure you are in good standings health wise, otherwise getting into shape loses all its value. Good luck for the future and keep us updated.

    Snake I got bloodwork done after my first cycle and was good I am having a complete physical/blood etc done in Sept also. You are also very correct on getting into shape loses it's value I agree with you so much that if you saw my last cycle on drol/trn I cut it early due to the fact the sides were becoming worse and i did not feel it was worth the risk for a few extra lbs. thank you for your concern.
  12. New Member
    SXULB52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    36%

    Good job bro, keep up the good work
  13. LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    12.18%

    Wow...great trasformation dude! Keep up great work !
  14. Board Sponsor
    sns8778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    7762
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    67.36%

    Excellent job.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  15. Registered User
    revodrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,115
    Rep Power
    673
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ose:
    great work brother!!!
  16. New Member
    Jason_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    50.95%

    I agree with the others - good job man.
  17. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great work, but I'd say you're at around 18-20% bodyfat.
  18. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Great work, but I'd say you're at around 18-20% bodyfat.

    18-20% in which picture? I've used 3 different types of body fat calculations to avg out my current bf%. calipers done at max muscle, the hand held electronic machine at the gym. and the method where you measure waist hip height forearm.
  19. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Great work, but I'd say you're at around 18-20% bodyfat.
    agreed. i was going to say 18% in the newer pic. you start to see abs at 15%
  20. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    agreed. i was going to say 18% in the newer pic. you start to see abs at 15%

    yeah my stomach is a sticking point but I do believe the body fat percentage is pretty accurate as I did have it done using calipers by a third party. I have just begun my lipoderm yesterday. I do appreciate your comments as they will motivate me to work even harder.
  21. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    yeah my stomach is a sticking point but I do believe the body fat percentage is pretty accurate as I did have it done using calipers by a third party. I have just begun my lipoderm yesterday. I do appreciate your comments as they will motivate me to work even harder.
    Great attitude!
  22. New Member
    4thAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    46.59%

    looking good bro keep up the good work!
  23. New Member
    Jason_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    50.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    yeah my stomach is a sticking point but I do believe the body fat percentage is pretty accurate as I did have it done using calipers by a third party. I have just begun my lipoderm yesterday. I do appreciate your comments as they will motivate me to work even harder.
    I tend to agree with you. I have never come close to seeing abs at 15% - no abs even when at 12%.
  24. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,518
    Rep Power
    170754
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_L
    I tend to agree with you. I have never come close to seeing abs at 15% - no abs even when at 12%.

    Yes for some of us the ab fat is just the absolutely last to go the last time I could really see my abs I was in single digits and fighting at 125lbs that last photo I am around 20lb heavier. But i'm working Hard currently on cycle will be posting updated pics in a few weeks.. I think the lipoderm is helping some but want to give it at least 30 days before I do any review as i know I can't expect results on a daily basis when it comes to my abdominal fat.
  25. New Member
    4thAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    46.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Good work man!!!!!!!! Too bad most of it is covered up with tats though You have done very well, Be PROUD!
    Do you ever have anything good to say???

    Screw these haters, you are looking great! Keep training hard bro!

    Get some more ink it'll look even better!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before and after pics
    By anabolicandre in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 07:57 AM
  2. My before and after pics -
    By nick500 in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 06:37 PM
  3. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 03:49 PM
  4. Before and after pics(2 cycles)
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 03:27 PM
  5. will be posting before and after pics soon
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2002, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in