Might as well

hrblcantra

Awards
Post a few pics of my out of shape ass, will help me get with it a bit more

I lost the gym habit for about 3 years and balooned up to almost 280 pounds while losing most of my hard fought for strength.

I now am back and dropped to under 220 in about 2 1/2 months. About 6 months into my return to the gym and I'm sitting at about 235, with about 60% of my former strength. I am getting there and hope by posting a few pics it'll keep my ass going this time..

Seeing how cut some of you guys are makes me feel like an out of shape dough boy yet...:( grrr...more cardio around the corner..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Far from a dough boy man don't knock yourself. I would bet money I knew you though . You look exactly like a guy I was in the Army with.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Far from a dough boy man don't knock yourself. I would bet money I knew you though . You look exactly like a guy I was in the Army with.

Don't bell tellin anymore of your homosexual experience in the military Hawkster :lol:

lookin good bro, keep at it :thumbsup:

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking great, and congratulations on losing the weight.
Keep it up :)

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
great pics. did you have to go out and buy a new wardrobe??

hrblcantra

Awards
Thanks all..:)

yeah a few new wardrobes. Went from a 44! waist 'yeah I really let myself go' to much drinking down to a 34 almost 32.

Now I'm on my first cycle of superdrol and put a few more pounds back on, about 240 now. That stuff is insane, I even hurt myself again and still gaining weight w/o being able to lift as often as I normally would.

Glad I found this site, great info ;) and great sponsor stores. Placed 2 large orders to 2 of them already, saved a ****load!