Suggestions

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
I am 22 years old and have been lifting consistently for about the past 3 years. Ive made amazing transformations but I would like people to look at my pictures and make suggestions about what I should work on in order to take myself to the next level. thanks for the help

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your back routine look like? I ask because your delts and arms overpower your back alot? But those two things are lookin soilid.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
What is your back routine look like? I ask because your delts and arms overpower your back alot? But those two things are lookin soilid.
my back workouts consist of cable rowes, dead lifts, back flys, and ill hit about 2 sets of 7 reps on each of these back machines at my gym. i work out my back usually once a week but i completely neglected it my first year and a half of lifting. IM trying to get my front pic and a pic of my legs on here but i cant seem to get it yet. I deffinately need to hit my lower back much more thanks for the input my man.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
this is my frontal picture, the way im standing kind of takes a way from my size and just makes me look cut up. Im going for a bulkier look. What are some things i can do inorder to bulk up more. I weighed 190 in this picture with little body fat. I want to maintain the same amount of body fat and gain about 15-20 more lds. of lbm. what are somethings i can do to help me with that?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You look pretty good overall, except your lower back looks weak. Arms and delts look great. I like rounded back GM's for the lower back.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my back workouts consist of cable rowes, dead lifts, back flys, and ill hit about 2 sets of 7 reps on each of these back machines at my gym. i work out my back usually once a week but i completely neglected it my first year and a half of lifting. IM trying to get my front pic and a pic of my legs on here but i cant seem to get it yet. I deffinately need to hit my lower back much more thanks for the input my man.
Time to hit heavy basics:
Deadlifts
Barbell Rows
Pull-ups
One-Arm Rows
Pullovers
The only machine I would use would be the lat-pulldown or a Hammer Strength Row machine.

If you are looking for a routine for mass, then try either a Max-OT or a 5x5 routine, but make sure to emphasize a slow negative for max hypertrophy.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you need to bring up your chest and your back .. for some really helpful advice post your diet in the bulking forum and take a look at my and beelze's training logs for what i consider to be the best mass adding routines

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Start hammering the basics… squat, bent row, standing military press.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
yeah i deffinately need to get my lats and lower back much stronger. The past month its been really hurtin alot after a back work out so i am kind of scared to go heavy but I need to build up to that. My chest usually looks much fuller but i was trying to bring out my abs in that picture. I appreciate all the input.