8 Months Progress

jjm

jjm

Awards
Took some new progress pics. I'm 184 in these pics. I haven't gained any weight in a while but I switched my routine up and I'm still seeing muscle development in certain areas.

Right now I'm stuck in the "what the **** do I do now?" stage. I don't have that much mass to begin with, but I want to cut so I can get rid of the flab around my chest and my gut. I've cleaned up my diet substancially but saw little gains from it.

Opinions? Now onto the pics.

Here are my wheels. I've only been working them for 3.5 months.

Here's me when I first started, 8 months ago at 150lbs

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
12-13% ish sounds about right. bob villa, lol.

jjm

jjm

Awards
LOL no that is for my mom and step dad. They are junk food masters!!

akp2004

Awards
Nice progress.

I dont see flab and the need to cut yet. Looks like you could have even gotten leaner from the before.

This would be a good time to invest in a Bobo like program - so you could learn the right exercise x diet program.

Many people in your situation, hop on the supplement train without nailing their diet and training program... doing that, can end up costing you alot of money over the years to essentially gain and lose the same 10lbs over and over again.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nice progress.

I dont see flab and the need to cut yet. Looks like you could have even gotten leaner from the before.

This would be a good time to invest in a Bobo like program - so you could learn the right exercise x diet program.

Many people in your situation, hop on the supplement train without nailing their diet and training program... doing that, can end up costing you alot of money over the years to essentially gain and lose the same 10lbs over and over again.

:goodpost:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
great progress and great back detail. No need to cut, bulk, bulk, bulk. keep up the good work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 25
Pics 2
Pics 19
Pics 7
wbted23 Pics 13