heres on older pic of me..kinda dark

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
heres an older pic..at this point i wasnt into lifting as much either..still in much better shape then i am now..haha

and dont ask about the shirt....some chic got me to put her shirt on ..i know its gay..but ill just say she was wearing it 5 mintues b4 that...haha

txwakeskater

Awards
looking good bro, cant tell a whole lot from the pics but i would just say poud everything hard and extra hard on yo traps.

Good "cover up" for the shirt thing.:D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ya man, looking good and everything, ummm but ummm...whatchu wearing?? :D (the shirt im talking about....its between a tanktop, beater, and a ballerina thing) not hating of course :p

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude its a gay shirt...i was with this chic....i was flexing without my shirt...then shes like you should put my shirt on....at first i was like no..but then that meant she had to take it off..so i was like..hmm i guess its worth it who cares...but then again..never planned on posting it on a website....still got to see her half naked..so yeah it was worth it....almost ripped the thing though..wont go in to what happened a few minutes later he he...

h19

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by txwakeskater
looking good bro, cant tell a whole lot from the pics but i would just say poud everything hard and extra hard on yo traps.

Good "cover up" for the shirt thing.:D

not really covering up..its what really happened..lol....but yeah if you look at my recent pics i got up here now, my traps are a lot bigger....they are my favorite part of myself

h19

txwakeskater

Awards
I think "that Girl"was truly your mirror. Your a Freak:p

P.S. you ought to get some better b4 pics up . Then we can really tell a difference after yo cycle ! :D

txwakeskater

Awards
ooppp scratch that. I forgot i already looked at your better b4 pics.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude its a gay shirt...i was with this chic....i was flexing without my shirt...then shes like you should put my shirt on....at first i was like no..but then that meant she had to take it off..so i was like..hmm i guess its worth it who cares...but then again..never planned on posting it on a website....still got to see her half naked..so yeah it was worth it....almost ripped the thing though..wont go in to what happened a few minutes later he he...

h19
aight!! you my type of dude. i already knew there was a story behind your gear. keep playin' em man.....

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by txwakeskater
I think "that Girl"was truly your mirror. Your a Freak:p

P.S. you ought to get some better b4 pics up . Then we can really tell a difference after yo cycle ! :D

who do ya think was takin the pics?...lol...i was looking into the mirror though....

h19