new guy on the block

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. new guy on the block

hey im the new guy around here, i know a few of you thru the chatroom and bb.com like yellow jacket, ralph, bigdaddychemo, and a few others, so here's the body to go with the mouth..lol..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. more

another!
  3. more

another shot
    •   

4. almost done

the 2nd pic posted is the most recent pic i have i was about 213 in that pic im currently 5ft.5  220lbs
  5. most recent!

the pics taken outside that are bright were from over the summer and the 2nd pic and this pic was at the beggining of my bulking period

6. Holy cow!  Lookin good bro.

7. damn guy....you got to stop putting us down brother why you got to be so deebo?? looking good....shiddd, let me take another look.....shiddd, yup deebo.

8. B-BOY!! You monster!!

Welcome to the spot, brother.. You're gonna like what you see, dude..

I'll get to 220 one day, you'll see..

9. wow bro you look amazing. Keep it up!!!

10. I told you guys, I wasnt lyin' Put b-boy next to a Mac truck and you'll see the similarities. Lookin' awesome b-boy!
  11. Talking thanks

thanks for the love bro's .... and petefox damn you are all over the internet bro, you post whore..     and yj sorry i couln't get any new photos yet but im working on it..

12. bump on this bad mofo!!!....

He is probably the biggest guy on this board...

13. holy crap u r a damn monster b boy. whatever ur doin, its workin, so keep doin it. later

14. You F'n Beast.....what else is there to say?

15. man you look great. your a testiment of what time and dedication can do.

16. That's it... I'm ordering a 50 gallon drum of T-1 and soaking in it until it's gone.  Good lord you look like you could fly with those wings!

17. ummmmmmmm..... DAMN!!

Sweet b-boy, looking swole as all hell!

18. Nice work bro! Looking good!

19. al i gotta say.....gives me something to look forward to being only 5'7" myself and a rather short guy.  I need some lats like that man

looking good...

h19

20. Originally posted by hamper19
    al i gotta say.....gives me something to look forward to being only 5'7" myself and a rather short guy.  I need some lats like that man

looking good...

h19
    hamper bro youve got the body to hold sum mass from the pics ive seen of ya, just keep bangin, and calories calories calories, i tend to get pretty chunky in the offseason but it pays dividens when its diet time, i just diet slow...

21. thanks man...quick question...i see that car in the back has a broken head light.......  did someone try to run you over or something?..lol

h19

22. them are some impressive lats my man.

23. holy f#@k.looks good tank!!!

24. I found my idol

25. reminds me of this man right here
  26. thanks

thanks luke but im no where near ronnies league...lol   its waaaaaaaay to expensive to chase ronnie

27. hahahaaaha
  28. Re: thanks

Originally posted by b-boy
    thanks luke but im no where near ronnies league...lol   its waaaaaaaay to expensive to chase ronnie
    ROFL!!! hey, ronnie is natural... you know that

29. Originally posted by Luke530
    reminds me of this man right here
    (sigh) damn......i mean shid, what esle can i say about coleman. this guy like 4 dudes combined. love to stand next to him just one time and feel the raft of hugeness. this dude the definition of WOW.

30. You're huge. I really hope to not run into you in a dark ally. Please don't hurt me??!!
  31. bitch

ur a bitch dude u really should consider working out jk u look better tahn ever maybe one day i can get that big that is my goal but as always u look awesome

32. looking great as always b-boy
    and i hope your doing well.
  33. 205

well here are some recent pics, im down now to about 205 and dieting very slowly, ive upped my carbs so i won't drop weight too fast, i plan on dipping down to about 190-195 but maintaining a weight of 200 for the summer.

34. Man, them lats are just insane!!

You doin' any shows that I should get a plane ticket to see?

Clean shave, eh? Just when I grow mine back...
  35. 2

36. 3

3... look kinda small in this pic..huh must have been the camera angel..LOL

37. Originally posted by bigpetefox
    Man, them lats are just insane!!

You doin' any shows that I should get a plane ticket to see?

Clean shave, eh? Just when I grow mine back...
    no def. plans yet bro but i will keep ya posted, just trying to keep the gym title right now..LOL naw just trying to get some fat off incase i do decide to step up to the plate.

38. What are you crying about cutting for? Looks like it's working to me. Quit whining, little man

39. nicely put scotty2. (ha) you too small bboy, just too small. some good work you putting in man. 205 and thick as a brick....woo, some good stuff. Sage

40. Damn b-boy, looking stacked and jacked as always man, good job!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 08:58 AM
  2. New kid on the block!
    By psycoone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 10:09 PM
  3. new guy on the forum...
    By datkid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 05:34 AM
  4. New guy on the Powerlifting scene