new guy on the block

b-boy

Awards
hey im the new guy around here, i know a few of you thru the chatroom and bb.com like yellow jacket, ralph, bigdaddychemo, and a few others, so here's the body to go with the mouth..lol..

Attachments

b-boy

Awards
almost done

the 2nd pic posted is the most recent pic i have i was about 213 in that pic im currently 5ft.5  220lbs

Attachments

b-boy

Awards
most recent!

the pics taken outside that are bright were from over the summer and the 2nd pic and this pic was at the beggining of my bulking period

Attachments

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
damn guy....you got to stop putting us down brother :D why you got to be so deebo?? looking good....shiddd, let me take another look.....shiddd, yup deebo.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
B-BOY!! You monster!! :D

Welcome to the spot, brother.. You're gonna like what you see, dude..

I'll get to 220 one day, you'll see.. ;)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I told you guys, I wasnt lyin' Put b-boy next to a Mac truck and you'll see the similarities. ;) Lookin' awesome b-boy!

b-boy

Awards
thanks

thanks for the love bro's .... and petefox damn you are all over the internet bro, you post whore..     and yj sorry i couln't get any new photos yet but im working on it..

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
bump on this bad mofo!!!....:D

He is probably the biggest guy on this board... :)

drfly

Awards
holy crap u r a damn monster b boy. whatever ur doin, its workin, so keep doin it. later

shady

Awards
man you look great. your a testiment of what time and dedication can do.

aeoliantru

Awards
That's it... I'm ordering a 50 gallon drum of T-1 and soaking in it until it's gone.  Good lord you look like you could fly with those wings!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
ummmmmmmm..... DAMN!!

Sweet b-boy, looking swole as all hell!

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
al i gotta say.....gives me something to look forward to being only 5'7" myself and a rather short guy.  I need some lats like that man

looking good...

h19

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by hamper19
al i gotta say.....gives me something to look forward to being only 5'7" myself and a rather short guy.  I need some lats like that man

looking good...

h19
hamper bro youve got the body to hold sum mass from the pics ive seen of ya, just keep bangin, and calories calories calories, i tend to get pretty chunky in the offseason but it pays dividens when its diet time, i just diet slow...

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
thanks man...quick question...i see that car in the back has a broken head light.......  did someone try to run you over or something?..lol

h19

b-boy

Awards
thanks

thanks luke but im no where near ronnies league...lol   its waaaaaaaay to expensive to chase ronnie

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
reminds me of this man right here :D:D
(sigh) damn......i mean shid, what esle can i say about coleman. this guy like 4 dudes combined. love to stand next to him just one time and feel the raft of hugeness. this dude the definition of WOW.

Blazer88

Awards
You're huge. I really hope to not run into you in a dark ally. Please don't hurt me??!! :D

jjordan

Awards
bitch

ur a bitch dude u really should consider working out jk u look better tahn ever maybe one day i can get that big that is my goal but as always u look awesome

BIGPOPPAPUMP

Banned
Awards
looking great as always b-boy
and i hope your doing well.

b-boy

Awards

well here are some recent pics, im down now to about 205 and dieting very slowly, ive upped my carbs so i won't drop weight too fast, i plan on dipping down to about 190-195 but maintaining a weight of 200 for the summer.

Attachments

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, them lats are just insane!!

You doin' any shows that I should get a plane ticket to see? ;)

Clean shave, eh? Just when I grow mine back...

b-boy

Awards

3... look kinda small in this pic..huh must have been the camera angel..LOL

Attachments

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by bigpetefox
Man, them lats are just insane!!

You doin' any shows that I should get a plane ticket to see? ;)

Clean shave, eh? Just when I grow mine back...
no def. plans yet bro but i will keep ya posted, just trying to keep the gym title right now..LOL naw just trying to get some fat off incase i do decide to step up to the plate.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
What are you crying about cutting for? Looks like it's working to me. Quit whining, little man

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
nicely put scotty2. (ha) you too small bboy, just too small. :) some good work you putting in man. 205 and thick as a brick....woo, some good stuff. Sage

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Damn b-boy, looking stacked and jacked as always man, good job!

txwakeskater

Awards
Damn bro your looking huge...Keep it upand i feel honored too wear the same gloves you do. :D

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by txwakeskater
Damn bro your looking huge...Keep it upand i feel honored too wear the same gloves you do. :D
LOL those gloves are cheap as hell at walmart LMAO, and whosyourdaddy02... it was one of them late night workouts, my workout partner's girlfriend teaches aearobics at golds and she gave us the key, so we can bang our own music and get cruncked in there...

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Your a beast, man! And your 5'5 200lbs? Christ....

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Just one question...Whats the freaking formula!! I need the directions to hugeville!